Sonic Electronix

Double Post

I am pretty new to using this so i apologize for any mistakes lol if im doing something wrong let me know haha

2006 Dodge Ram Quad cab

Alpine IDA-x305s head unit

RE 3000.1 amp

XS D1200 battery

Stinger 1/0 gauge wiring (big 3)

MB quart front door speakers

Peel N Seal on doors and back wall (poor mans dynomat)

2 Kicker CVR 12s.... for now

Custom made fiberglass box under rear seat (1 ft^3 per sub)

@Emmet, if he can fit the cvrs, he can most likely fit SA, only differences would be depth and cut-out diameter, they are both 12. But if space is a problem, get SA-10 or Sundown SD-2

My audio system

HU - Kenwood KDC bt755HD

Subs - Sundown SA 10 -2

Amplifier - CT Sounds 900.1

Car - 2013 scion TC

"It matter's not what other's think about you as long as you are happy with who you are"

"Great people didn't not sit around and wait for great thing's to come their way, they laced up their shoes, went out kicked some ass and made them happen"

"Until you've taken a long walk in my size 11 you have no right to judge me"

Musical interests: We came as romans, A Day To Remember, Three Days Grace, Disturbed, Story Of The Year, Atreyu, Breaking Benjamin, rise against, bullet for my valentine, red, skillet, Volbeat, alterbridge, creed, T.I., B.o.B, Eminem, T-pain,

Grantnewman38, is the box under the seats with the subwoofers facing forward? If so, maybe if you have room between that and the back of your front seats you could invert the subs for some more airspace. Oh and the whole Double Post post was because I accidently hit the enter button twice and my computer made me post the same thing twice. So instead of having people read it again, I just edited it to say double post. You will see that here from time to time on this site. Good luck on whatever subs you chose and let us know!

2012 Ford Focus Sedan:

Audiopipe, Sundown, Focal, XS Power....

I am assuming this is a sealed box? If so, is there a way you could build a new face to accept 10s instead? That box would be much more appropriate for 10s. Or maybe even adapt it down to 8s and get some of the crazy little 8s that would love the space and the amp!

Several systems, several vehicles. Always changing!

DCSig_zpsgm88292n.jpg

2013 MECA State Champion (trunk 1)

2014 MECA State Champion (mod 4)

2014 MECA state Champion (Park and Pound 4)

2014 DBDRAG 6th place North America Finals (SS1-2)

2014 BASS RACE 6th place North America Finals (139.9)

I am assuming this is a sealed box? If so, is there a way you could build a new face to accept 10s instead? That box would be much more appropriate for 10s. Or maybe even adapt it down to 8s and get some of the crazy little 8s that would love the space and the amp!

yes sealed. and yes i could fir 10s with a little modification to the countersink. what i did was try and get the most airspace possible while maintaining a semi stock backseat appearance. raised the seats up 1-5/8" (2x2) piece of wood under the seat mounts, and attached longer bolts to compensate for the height of the box)

I chose 12s because I had never had them, and got these CVRs for a good deal, so built the box so if needed i could make it smaller much easier than make it larger.

2006 Dodge Ram Quad cab

Alpine IDA-x305s head unit

RE 3000.1 amp

XS D1200 battery

Stinger 1/0 gauge wiring (big 3)

MB quart front door speakers

Peel N Seal on doors and back wall (poor mans dynomat)

2 Kicker CVR 12s.... for now

Custom made fiberglass box under rear seat (1 ft^3 per sub)

Sundown SA-12's my friend. They are intense. ive had em for a year and im getting rid of em. BECAUSE IM UPGRADED TO SUNDOWN Z.v4!

2003 Honda Element

Pioneer DEH-9400BT

Big 3

XS Power D5100

Sky High CCA (2 Runs 1/0 Gauge)

2 XS Power D3100s

1 DC Audio 3.5k @ 1ohm.

2 DC Level 4's w/ XL Softies

Custom Box tuned to 29hz

CT Sounds 125.4

2 Sets of CT sounds Meso Components

*North East Frequencies*

E ,sd ans the sa 12 likes 1cf for sealed 1.5-2cf ported. but if its too deep for the enclosure then go with the sd

Banner_468x60.jpg

REP

Archived