Would you have possibly shat yourself during this? I would have.

HatersGonnaHate

Funny...I almost bit the bullet on this tv. I've been debating between models for my next big tv and the Sony 4k is beautiful. But the 84" is $25,000 and their 65" is $7,000. So I'd rather spend the extra $3,000 amid get this. Awesome commercial

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Haha, that's awesome!

Gotta love companies pranking people.

This post sent with 100% recycled electrons.
2004 BMW M3
Mechman 280A
2 - XS Power XP3000

1 - XS Power D375

500F of Maxwell SuperCaps (soon to be 1000F)
iPadMini2

Dash mounted O-scope
Audison bitOne (Remote DRC MP)
Highs Amp - PPI Art A404
Hertz HSK130 (HSK165 waiting...)
DC Audio DC9.0K
2- DC Audio XL12m2

LEGAL             - 147.3dB @ 41Hz
OUTLAW         - 150.2dB @ 45Hz

OUTLAW         - 145.7dB @ 30Hz
JUNE 2014 SOTM WINNER

2014 COLORADO PEOPLE'S CHOICE WINNER

SOTM BUILD:
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141656-wicks-e46-m3-build-bass-turbo-button-and-a-big-new-addition/page-68#entry2802026

sig-sized6_zps0265e669.png

Yeah the price increase once you go bigger than 55/65 is insane. The interesting part though is that now I think a TV that size is actually worth having. 1080p is just not enough for the 70/80/90 inch TVs. Especially on the 90. It was huge which is cool but it looked like total ass. I don't really like the way Sharp TVs look to begin with though so there's that too. Don't listen to anyone trying to sell you a Sharp TV. They only want to do so because they have the most profit margin in them by far. This is because their RnD building is right across the street from their huge manufacturing plant and they are set up to pump them out as cheaply and efficiently as possible plus they basically resell the same TVs every year.

Wait for OLED though seriously, or at least wait another year or two. There are stupid things with the current 4K TVs I find highly annoying. The Sony for example - Want to watch 4k? Gotta buy that 700 dollar Sony streaming box because the TV itself won't let you play anything above 1080p off anything plugged into the USB. The streaming box will do it just fine though with its USB port.

I have the 70" Samsung plasma right now, love this. But I see what you're saying. The 1080 on my 47" LG is just worlds above the 1080 on the 70" Samsung. Even the 60" Samsung in my room pales in comparison. But the smart features I'm in love with. Pandora, control YouTube from my phone, WiFi direct, music, photo, video, and media share from my S3 is intense.

I am in love with the ultra hdtvs now.

I hate how the Sony 4k is made to come with the side speakers. Aesthetically I hate them and I never use tv speakers anyways.

Well this got nerdy real quick lol

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Well this got nerdy real quick lol

nerds_zps6dcd2af0.jpg

This post sent with 100% recycled electrons.
2004 BMW M3
Mechman 280A
2 - XS Power XP3000

1 - XS Power D375

500F of Maxwell SuperCaps (soon to be 1000F)
iPadMini2

Dash mounted O-scope
Audison bitOne (Remote DRC MP)
Highs Amp - PPI Art A404
Hertz HSK130 (HSK165 waiting...)
DC Audio DC9.0K
2- DC Audio XL12m2

LEGAL             - 147.3dB @ 41Hz
OUTLAW         - 150.2dB @ 45Hz

OUTLAW         - 145.7dB @ 30Hz
JUNE 2014 SOTM WINNER

2014 COLORADO PEOPLE'S CHOICE WINNER

SOTM BUILD:
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141656-wicks-e46-m3-build-bass-turbo-button-and-a-big-new-addition/page-68#entry2802026

sig-sized6_zps0265e669.png

LOL pretty funny

Can't help but think it's fake though. I mean... Who can't tell between a TV and a window? Or am I just a weirdo? Wait don't answer that :P

Archived