Jump to content

Friendly wager


Recommended Posts

Posted

I have one so I gotta go with the 5K :good:

Can we do some engineering-like cheating and count now many output FETs each one has and compare........?

:ninja:

This post sent with 100% recycled electrons.
2004 BMW M3
Mechman 280A
2 - XS Power XP3000

1 - XS Power D375

500F of Maxwell SuperCaps (soon to be 1000F)
iPadMini2

Dash mounted O-scope
Audison bitOne (Remote DRC MP)
Highs Amp - PPI Art A404
Hertz HSK130 (HSK165 waiting...)
DC Audio DC9.0K
2- DC Audio XL12m2

LEGAL             - 147.3dB @ 41Hz
OUTLAW         - 150.2dB @ 45Hz

OUTLAW         - 145.7dB @ 30Hz
JUNE 2014 SOTM WINNER

2014 COLORADO PEOPLE'S CHOICE WINNER

SOTM BUILD:
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141656-wicks-e46-m3-build-bass-turbo-button-and-a-big-new-addition/page-68#entry2802026

sig-sized6_zps0265e669.png

Posted

I could only guess as I don't know either of those amps well, but from a mathematical standpoint the lower rated amp has an advantage. I'm tuned in for results though!

Lower rated or most under rated?

Posted

I could only guess as I don't know either of those amps well, but from a mathematical standpoint the lower rated amp has an advantage. I'm tuned in for results though!

Lower rated or most under rated?

Thats a DAMN good question. I am going to GUESS that the 7.5k is capable of doing a higher percentage above rated than the 5k. I can only base that off of other brands I know. But then again, you could test 2 7.5k's and one could blow the other away, I guess the luck of the draw also has a little to do with it.

Posted

Mathematically speaking, it's going to be easier to pull a higher percentage on a lower numbers amp, so my guess is the 5K.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Posted

Im gonna say the 7.5 will come out on top

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

 

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

 

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Posted

I could only guess as I don't know either of those amps well, but from a mathematical standpoint the lower rated amp has an advantage. I'm tuned in for results though!

Mathematically speaking, it's going to be easier to pull a higher percentage on a lower numbers amp, so my guess is the 5K.

And ninja!

Posted

Im gonna say the 5k has this one

My setup,

Digital Designs M80

3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz

Kenwood x-696

SHCA 0 gauge

Polk audio coax running off hu

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4569 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...