Jump to content

C2 audio now a partner?


Recommended Posts

Posted

A formal announcement of this is forthcoming. As you all know, Steve is recovering from surgery. Keep on the lookout for it.

Chris, if your woofers perform as well as they look you guys will do REALLY well! At SMD, we don't have a lot of "haters" - our mods won't tolerate that kind of stuff.

Tony Candela - SMD Sales & Marketing
Email me at [email protected] to learn about becoming an SMD Partner!

CEAES_468.gif

Posted

C2 is a great company. Great guys.

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

 

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

Posted

Welcome

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Posted

Been looking at ur woofers an they seem pretty nice!! Happy to see C2 on here!!

My build

98 s10 2.2

3 american bass HD 15s with psi soft parts. (on there way here)

atomic at-3000.1 (soon) 146.2 outlaw @39hz., bad alt an bad batt when termed (old 2 12" build)

alpine 6.5s in doors

infinty 4x6s in dash.

clarion cz201 HU.

mechman 240a H/O alt

stuff i still need.

SHCA 2/0 wire

SHCA 1/0 to 2/0 adapters

Atomic AT-3000.1

Lots of sound deadner

new mids an highs, still debating on what to do.

A few Deka g31 batts.

Posted

I have to say there threatcon 4 looks pretty sick!! Love the basket a lot on them!!

My build

98 s10 2.2

3 american bass HD 15s with psi soft parts. (on there way here)

atomic at-3000.1 (soon) 146.2 outlaw @39hz., bad alt an bad batt when termed (old 2 12" build)

alpine 6.5s in doors

infinty 4x6s in dash.

clarion cz201 HU.

mechman 240a H/O alt

stuff i still need.

SHCA 2/0 wire

SHCA 1/0 to 2/0 adapters

Atomic AT-3000.1

Lots of sound deadner

new mids an highs, still debating on what to do.

A few Deka g31 batts.

Posted

I have to say there threatcon 4 looks pretty sick!! Love the basket a lot on them!!

Thanks, but I can't take the credit for the Basket design as it is an off the shelf basket (Not the woofer JUST basket). The main reason I picked this basket is because it allows for lots of Spider and VC Options.

-Chris

www.c2audio.com

Car Stereo LLC

5462 Mahoning Ave.

Youngstown, OH 44515

330-953-0331

Hours: Mon-Fri 9-5 est

Posted

I have to say there threatcon 4 looks pretty sick!! Love the basket a lot on them!!

Thanks, but I can't take the credit for the Basket design as it is an off the shelf basket (Not the woofer JUST basket). The main reason I picked this basket is because it allows for lots of Spider and VC Options.

-Chris

I knew the basket was just an off the shelf basket, looks like the same basket that tantric uses. I was just stating that i love the baskets. An the woofer looks solid!! Any price point on the 15" model?

My build

98 s10 2.2

3 american bass HD 15s with psi soft parts. (on there way here)

atomic at-3000.1 (soon) 146.2 outlaw @39hz., bad alt an bad batt when termed (old 2 12" build)

alpine 6.5s in doors

infinty 4x6s in dash.

clarion cz201 HU.

mechman 240a H/O alt

stuff i still need.

SHCA 2/0 wire

SHCA 1/0 to 2/0 adapters

Atomic AT-3000.1

Lots of sound deadner

new mids an highs, still debating on what to do.

A few Deka g31 batts.

Posted

I have to say there threatcon 4 looks pretty sick!! Love the basket a lot on them!!

Thanks, but I can't take the credit for the Basket design as it is an off the shelf basket (Not the woofer JUST basket). The main reason I picked this basket is because it allows for lots of Spider and VC Options.

-Chris

I knew the basket was just an off the shelf basket, looks like the same basket that tantric uses. I was just stating that i love the baskets. An the woofer looks solid!! Any price point on the 15" model?

Yes the Basket is Extremely solid. We did multiple 4' woofer drops with it to see what would happen (checking for Basket cracks or Motor Shifting) due to the weight of the motor on the basket and everything has held up so I am pleased! The Threatcon-4 12" Is currently on Pre-Order and we have parts in Transit to us as this woofer is assembled at our facility. The Threatcon-4 15" Is still in the works and my goal is to keep it under $300.

-Chris

www.c2audio.com

Car Stereo LLC

5462 Mahoning Ave.

Youngstown, OH 44515

330-953-0331

Hours: Mon-Fri 9-5 est

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7804 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...