Second Skin Audio

fi sub taking forever

tribe523

It will be worth the wait. When it hits that first note, you will forget all about how long it took to get it playing.

CARS

14 Sierra crew cab daily, Small build coming one of these days

69 C-10 fleetside in many pieces, won't be done till the end of time

Last car '12 Focus with build log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165619-2012-focus-btl-15-crescendo-sundown-audio-control/

SHCA no matter how awesome of products they make... is a one size fits all company. If they had to make your 25 foot length of 1/0 every time you ordered, it might take them weeks too.

FI builds each sub after purchase and with the options you pick.

Both are awesome companies that noone can ever hate on because of how solid the products perform. But understand what you are comparing.

My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee

My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37

My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/

2016 Mazda 6 Touring

JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction

B2 prototype DSP 6to8

B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set

2 B2 Class H quattro's

1 B2 Zero.5R @.5

2 B2 HNv3 12 d2

B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk

Northstar Group 35 under the hood

100ft 2/0 welding cable

30ft 4ga welding cable

20ft 8ga welding cable

All stinger OFC speaker wire

Soundrive custom RCA's

Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?

There's nothing wrong, custom built to order sub's take time. They don't just grab a China built sub off the shelf and slap a shipping label on it. Their actually machining the motor out of a hunk of steel and putting the soft parts together by had right here in house, in the USA.

4 fully loaded Fi sp4 15's

2 Crescendo bc5500s

Crescendo c1100.4

6 focal mids

Vifa tweets

5 XS Power d3100's

Pioneer avh-p4200dvd

All crammed into a mustang.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150569-mikeg321s-fi-nendo-mustang-getting-walled-videos-page-4/

While I agree a 100 percent on the quality of Fi. Little over a year ago we ordered 1 for my son a month before hid B-Day, and where told it would be there on time. Was very disappointed when it came almost 5 weeks late. So i don't care if you are getting a custom Ferrari, it should be delivered when promised. So doesn't matter what you make or what you are doing, you should do what ever it takes to be delivered on time.

truthsayer

took 2 months for my btl saucer , and til this very day im more than happy.

2007 trailblazer lthead unit- pioneer p4300dvd

crescendo ft-1 supertweeters

pioneer m650 pros

audiocontrol 2xs crossover

Rockford fosgate p200-2 highsrockford fosgate p400-2 mids1- fi btl 18amps- saz 3500battery- evermax in front, 2 9a31 dekas in rearwires all knuconceptz 1/0 and rcas

While I agree a 100 percent on the quality of Fi. Little over a year ago we ordered 1 for my son a month before hid B-Day, and where told it would be there on time. Was very disappointed when it came almost 5 weeks late. So i don't care if you are getting a custom Ferrari, it should be delivered when promised. So doesn't matter what you make or what you are doing, you should do what ever it takes to be delivered on time.

im sure it can be done but it will cost us more.. look at RE you buy them off the shelf but cost double what a Fi cost. i have waited for my stuff too and it bugs a bit but its worth the wait.. if you want better service its going tol cost you. one reason Fi is cheap. I dont think will want to put in over time just to make 1 customer happy and lose money while at it

Actually RE does not cost double, they are actually cheaper and one hell of a sub. And now they make their stuff in the USA also. They just make more in advance. Both are great subs. My point is it doesn't matter what you make. You should be able to deliver on time.

truthsayer

Actually RE does not cost double, they are actually cheaper and one hell of a sub. And now they make their stuff in the USA also. They just make more in advance. Both are great subs. My point is it doesn't matter what you make. You should be able to deliver on time.

RE has not been the same since Scott sold it to whoever owns it now. I can careless for them now. I've been to HQ and you guys will not believe how busy they are. It's not like they're there BSing all day. Just be patient the quality of there stuff is worth the wait.

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

Archived