Shaving.. We all do it!

Just a Norelco here. I grow out the mutton chops and just shave my neck to avoid being scratchy, and around my mouth so as not to catch food crumbs. At least once a year I grow out my beard, but I still shave my neck because I can't stand the itching. Plus if I try to grow a full on neck beard, it connects to my chest hair and you can't really tell where chest hair ends and beard starts.

I always put very warm water on my face before shaving and it helps me avoid red skin and itching.. (I always shave after shower lol)

Same. I shave close to every 3-4 days.

I'm lucky in that I don't grow a shit ton of facial hair, but, I have sens skin also.

I also shave only in the shower, after I've been in there for the moisture to set in.

I've been told that's wrong, due the the pores opening, but I don't care, it's what feels good to me.

A nice quality single blade, and my old trusty mirro that won't fog.

(now, if I can just get the days I need to shave and the days I'm hungover in check)

I work for the alaska railroad, so it's like required you don't shave.

rumor has it, the only way to work in alaska is being born with a 5 o'clock shadow and have a full on beard by the age of 3. any truth to this?

#teamihop

Two 12 inch DC XL's

Carbon Fiber Cap

Stetsom 7k

Shell of box / baffle built by me

Port / sealing the box by John Hone

Fuck midrange

Alpine-9886

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177428-97jettas-sql-trunk-wall-loudest-99-buick-century-custom-with-a-one-legged-owner/

price has no influence on how something sounds

I told him to move the fucking port.

they see me hoppin they stoppin they can't believe im so white and dirty

It looks like you got so drunk, that someone came up and stole your leg.

Being a barber/stylist with a shaved head, I believe I can be of some assistance here. I always shave in the shower, because it is easier clean up since I shave my head and face everyday. I have a nice shower mirror that does not fog. You need to be in the shower atleast 5-10 minutes before you shave. This allows the steam to soften the cuticle, and make your shave smoother. I actually use Skintiment gel (borrowed a girlfriends years ago, and never looked back) and a mach 3. Shave With the grain first, then re-lather and shave against the grain. The last, but very important step is a cold rinse. This closes the pores and tightens the skin back up, helping against bumps and burns. It is also makes the skin look smoother and shiny. Happy shaving

Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed?

KNOWLEDGE DESTROYS FEAR Measure twice, cut once

JVC touchscreen HU Mmats E600.4

Realm L56c Audiophile 6.5 comps up front JBL P963 rear deck PB RTA 112 trunk CE Auto Big 3 Mechman 240alt D'Amore VM-1

Yupp I used to get bad razor burn years ago then I learned to use hot water before and cold water after. I also figured out personally that using my clipper no guard first to trim it down then just using the Gillette Fusion Proglide Power after I hardly get razor bump/burns b/c I'm not continuously going over the same area to remove the hair since its basically stubble after I use the clippers. Right now I'm using the Gillette for Sensitive Skin but its wack, I was out of shaving cream one time and used my sister's boyfriends, he has Sensitive Skin from Barbasol. That stuff IMO is the truth. I also shave maybe once a week, I'm supposed to be completely clean cut but my job really doesn't care, I'm wrong a big ass chin beard like Meade has lmao. Need to trim it though, its getting to be too big for my tastes.

On that note I need a new pair of clippers...Maybe I will try going with a single blade and see how I do. Also need a can of Barbasol cream.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Have been in the military for 16 years (so I shave at least 5 days a week, sometimes all 7 lol) Fortunately I do not have sensitive skin and I shave with whatever cheap ass razor I grab ( there are always 2-3 around the sink.. some with rust on the blades lol). When I run out of shaving cream I have used hand soap, bar soap, shampoo, or just water lol.

2006 Scion xB

2 Sundown SA12D2

Ported at 32hz

147 on non termlab (140-142 on TL)

Currently in a walled 4th @ 50hz (not metered yet)

Hifonics brz2100

Alpine Type-S Components

Kicker 300.2

Big 3 / Skyhigh 1/0 cca

Optima Blue Top

3 e8s ported at 32hz

135.1 sealed on dash @ 56hz

135.0 outlaw (I must have chosen song poorly lol)

Build log

'Brandon15zzz', on 09 May 2012 - 3:13 PM, said:snapback.png

May have been clipping but none fucks were givin.

After I shave if I do, I run an ice cube over the sensitive areas. Helps close the pores up nicely just like bailey said

04 dodge dakota ext cab 4x4

excessive amperage 300 amp alt with MONSTER stud =)sundown z v3 15 in a 4th order on aq2200sundown 100.4 2 way active...2 Prv audio 6mb200 & 2 re XXX tweetersdeka intimidatorkenwood x396big 3 1/0 knu wire back to deka intimidator

Being a barber/stylist with a shaved head, I believe I can be of some assistance here. I always shave in the shower, because it is easier clean up since I shave my head and face everyday. I have a nice shower mirror that does not fog. You need to be in the shower atleast 5-10 minutes before you shave. This allows the steam to soften the cuticle, and make your shave smoother. I actually use Skintiment gel (borrowed a girlfriends years ago, and never looked back) and a mach 3. Shave With the grain first, then re-lather and shave against the grain. The last, but very important step is a cold rinse. This closes the pores and tightens the skin back up, helping against bumps and burns. It is also makes the skin look smoother and shiny. Happy shaving

im going to try this on my nether regions haha :fing34:

Archived