Ranger Rover vs Motorcycle Gang

Baydestrian

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ukdkgLYYbw

Alexian Lien's Range Rover was the man attacked by motorcyclists after he accidentally hit a biker
Lien, 33, then crash through the mob in his vehicle, fearing for the safety of his wife Rosalyn Ng, and their 5-month-old child
Bikers chase the SUV, carrying couple and young child, and try to attack it
Lien speeds off hitting motorcyclists for the second time
It eventually grinds to a halt in NYC traffic and bikers smash the window
Lien was treated in hospital for lacerations to his face and body
Police said, contradictory to online comments, there were no other injuries
Update is 15 arrested, 55 impounded bikes and the annual ride is now banned

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

I am a motorcyclist, and I have been dirtbiking since a child. The thing I would hate the most is to ever his a biker on the road. But if a accident turned into mob action, I would act the exact same way, especially if I had a child and my wife with me. I would have gotten on the phone with the police the instant they started surrounding me.

Edit: Also, going into nyc traffic is a bad idea lol.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

+1 for the range rover guy

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

That guy in the rover handled that whole situation a lot better than I would have. Of course he had the life of his family to think about too.

2001 Saturn L200
-Sony MEX-BT4100P
FRONT STAGE:
- (4) Crescendo PWX 6
- Cadence XA250.2
SUB STAGE:
-Fi Audio BL 15 (Sealed Off)
-Crescendo BC2k
ELECTRICAL:
- Singer 240A alt

- XS Power D3400
- SkyHigh OFC power/speaker wire
- Big 3 with SkyHigh 0gauge
Build Log: Click Here

Scores: 146.5db @ 29hz Outlaw

That's fucking bullshit, no wonder he bumped the first douche-nozzle, the guy pulled right in front of him and hit the god damn brakes.

I'm cool with people who ride and try to make sure I keep an eye on them for both my safety as well as theirs, but the stupid faggot fuck pack mentality that comes to some people when they ride in big groups like this pisses me off.

That's fucking bullshit, no wonder he bumped the first douche-nozzle, the guy pulled right in front of him and hit the god damn brakes.

I'm cool with people who ride and try to make sure I keep an eye on them for both my safety as well as theirs, but the stupid faggot fuck pack mentality that comes to some people when they ride in big groups like this pisses me off.

Yeah, for those that missed it, it's the very begining, when the guy get's infront of the SUV and brake checks him. He hit that guy and then that's when shit hit the fan.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm