Ranger Rover vs Motorcycle Gang

Baydestrian

If they could actually tell that there was a child in the car, then I despise that bunch even more.

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

Its tough to say what actually happened before shit.jumped off. I will say I hate when a bunch of assholes like this take up every lane and essentially shut down the highway.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

The people who think he's not make me sick. You're in your car, with your wife, and your CHILD, and you're being surrounded by a group of bikers that are now initiating violent attacks your way. The douche purposefully brake checks him before they actually STOP thus holding traffic down. You think that guy wanted to just sit there and wait? He did what I would have done, fuck those faggot assholes and I protect mine. And when he finally did stop he got his ass kicked.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Its tough to say what actually happened before shit.jumped off. I will say I hate when a bunch of assholes like this take up every lane and essentially shut down the highway.

True. Although if I had to guess I would assume they kept clogging traffic and purposefully making it difficult for other drivers and he motioned them get out of the way, he may have flipped them off, hell maybe he just honked ans they took it too far trying to suck fuck with him.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

The people that think that this range rover dickhead is in the right makes me sick........

Road rage, no matter who started, is not right.

No matter who perpetuated it, it is not right.

But the Range Rover guy did not clog up and stop an entire highway worth of traffic in one of the largest cities in the country.

RR guy did not exit his vehicle to begin a confrontation with another traveler.

RR guy did not have 50+ people right there with him to back his road rage at an instant.

I gotta say. +1 for range rovers front impact crash rating

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

You guys do realize the initial guy that got hit is in an induced coma now right? He has a wife just like mr range rover tool and kids as well. Those people on bikes are mothers, fathers and children as well.

That idiot ran over someones dad and husband and then tried to get away WITHOUT stopping. What the fuck would you have done if that was your best friend that got ran over? Let the guy just drive off?

ALL of this wouldn't have happened if he'd have stopped after hitting the 1st guy like any normal person would.
Just because he's a bitch and thought he'd get yelled/cursed at for hitting someone doesn't make it right to leave the scene of an accident.

biased ass bullshit in here

www.TheAutoSkin.com

MaliBOOM v2"2010 Bagged Malibu on 20s"<< click here<<<

Excursion on 42s Build log<<Click here<<<

Instagram-@theAutoSkinRyan @TheAutoSkin

Owner of The Auto Skin

The people who think he's not make me sick. You're in your car, with your wife, and your CHILD, and you're being surrounded by a group of bikers that are now initiating violent attacks your way. The douche purposefully brake checks him before they actually STOP thus holding traffic down. You think that guy wanted to just sit there and wait? He did what I would have done, fuck those faggot assholes and I protect mine. And when he finally did stop he got his ass kicked.

PS......this was also after he rammed multiple bikes/bikers.

if he'd have stopped after "accidentally" hitting the first guy, I'm sure things would have played out different. Obviously

www.TheAutoSkin.com

MaliBOOM v2"2010 Bagged Malibu on 20s"<< click here<<<

Excursion on 42s Build log<<Click here<<<

Instagram-@theAutoSkinRyan @TheAutoSkin

Owner of The Auto Skin

i likely like how many LIKEs comments are in the actual youtube site...just scroll down the comments

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

Archived