Ranger Rover vs Motorcycle Gang

Baydestrian

You guys do realize the initial guy that got hit is in an induced coma now right? He has a wife just like mr range rover tool and kids as well. Those people on bikes are mothers, fathers and children as well.

That idiot ran over someones dad and husband and then tried to get away WITHOUT stopping. What the fuck would you have done if that was your best friend that got ran over? Let the guy just drive off?

ALL of this wouldn't have happened if he'd have stopped after hitting the 1st guy like any normal person would.

Just because he's a bitch and thought he'd get yelled/cursed at for hitting someone doesn't make it right to leave the scene of an accident.

biased ass bullshit in here

so why it looked like the bikers were looking for trouble?

they almost completely stoped the rover guy...

he sure was scarred for his family...

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

You're fucking retarded. He wasn't running away because he hit someone, he was running away because he was scared. That is a completely separate issue. Why was the one guy trying to brake check repeatedly until he finally caused an impact? Why were they all trying to surround and stop traffic. I ride, and get together with a nice group for a large tour...we NEVER get like this. EVER. All they did was be the biggest dicks they possibly could and make a worse image than people already see thus resulting in the annual event being banned. Biased? Please, you obviously don't understand the meaning of hypocrite

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

You're fucking retarded. He wasn't running away because he hit someone, he was running away because he was scared. That is a completely separate issue. Why was the one guy trying to brake check repeatedly until he finally caused an impact? Why were they all trying to surround and stop traffic. I ride, and get together with a nice group for a large tour...we NEVER get like this. EVER. All they did was be the biggest dicks they possibly could and make a worse image than people already see thus resulting in the annual event being banned. Biased? Please, you obviously don't understand the meaning of hypocrite

I'm fucking retarded because I pose a different opinion than you? Moron......that's about as much as time as I can convince myself to argue with someone like you.

Oh you think that? You're fucking retarded!

www.TheAutoSkin.com

MaliBOOM v2"2010 Bagged Malibu on 20s"<< click here<<<

Excursion on 42s Build log<<Click here<<<

Instagram-@theAutoSkinRyan @TheAutoSkin

Owner of The Auto Skin

The people who think he's not make me sick. You're in your car, with your wife, and your CHILD, and you're being surrounded by a group of bikers that are now initiating violent attacks your way. The douche purposefully brake checks him before they actually STOP thus holding traffic down. You think that guy wanted to just sit there and wait? He did what I would have done, fuck those faggot assholes and I protect mine. And when he finally did stop he got his ass kicked.

PS......this was also after he rammed multiple bikes/bikers.

if he'd have stopped after "accidentally" hitting the first guy, I'm sure things would have played out different. Obviously

He DID stop ... there is video of bikers trying to open his door after he hit the biker who brake-check't him, & got hit & reportedly broke his leg. It was AFTER stopping, & being threatened & nearly pulled out of his vehicle that he took off & 4x4'd over what was in front of him. Then chased by all others that could still ride ... Caught up on the busy city streets, they slammed slammed their bikes down, bashed in his windows to get him out, & commenced to beat him unmercifully.

Tell me there where the guy in the Range Rover was not afraid for his life & limb, plus that of his family? On one of the videos used, it was shown when they passed the Range Rover, just before the biker cut him off & subsequently hit, the guy made zero gestures, etc.

I ride too ... but not in a pack, & not all worried about having helmet cams to catch all this crap & my buddies "stunting" at any moment possible. It was also reported that the individual videos, because 4 separate ones were spliced together (ABC News) were posted on YouTube by the alleged actual riders to brag about what happened. If true, & it IS something very likely them young'ins do these days, etc.

+100 for the Family Man.

-1,000 for the Bikers

There is no other way to see this.

Zeke

'14

2003 Chevy Monte Carlo SS

MONTEside00030001.jpg

Vehicle Details & Mod List: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/1703-chevrolet-monte-carlo-ss/

Audio Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/143276-2003-chevy-monte-carlo-ss-audio-build-ib-build

Pioneer FH-P8000BT

Infinity Kappa Perfect 6.1

Fi IB3 (Two 12", 2-ohm SVC)

RF T400-2 & T500-1bdCP

MechMan S Series 240A

XS Power D3400 & D975

311-vector-logo_zps0d152f73.png sutliffSig_zpsb1df26dd.png

Did you watch the video? Did you go read the story behind it? He did stop after the initial accident. Bikers got off their bike and began bashing his car with helmets and their fists. He was scared for his family and punched it. I feel it was COMPLETELY justified. As for the bikers family, let it be a lesson to his kids if he has some. Be an asshole and pick a fight you won't win over an honest mistake, deal with the consequences.

I'm fucking retarded because I pose a different opinion than you? Moron......that's about as much as time as I can convince myself to argue with someone like you.

Oh you think that? You're fucking retarded!

It has nothing to do with an opposing opinion, but tell yourself that. You cry people are biased when it's obvious you're just as biased as everyone in here. Retarded? Yeah, I think so. Any person who logically looks at this should come to the same conclusion. The fact you don't is reason enough for me to think the way I do. I have already laid out exact reasons why the range rover driver is in the right, all you did was cry about some delinquent in a coma.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Wow I deff didn't see the compilation video that was posted in the thread I just figured it was the same one. Deff take back what I said completely. Can't believe the guy kept break checking him like that lol. Wish it showed from a better angle to see how exactly it happened but it does appear the biker was at fault. The whole mob surrounding him after bumping the guy makes sense as to why he drove off like he did.

Honest mistake is honest lol.

Rover-1

Biker idiots-0

www.TheAutoSkin.com

MaliBOOM v2"2010 Bagged Malibu on 20s"<< click here<<<

Excursion on 42s Build log<<Click here<<<

Instagram-@theAutoSkinRyan @TheAutoSkin

Owner of The Auto Skin

I feel kinda bad for most bikers who are fine people and have to deal with the shit-storm that is/will follow this now.

BTW, here's a biker's forum view on this: http://www.motorcycleforum.com/showthread.php?t=123039

EDIT:

http://nypost.com/2013/09/30/bikers-...r-rams-riders/

I know of this pack now. They are the ones who post alot of YT videos of themselves riding dirt bikes and atv's throughout the streets of NYC. Most of the times the bikes are stolen, and they don't give a crap about anyone's safety as they will ride on sidewalks, and against flow of traffic. There is at least 6 videos I have seen in the past riding illegally on the streets of NYC.
Liveleak has the deleted footage on their site.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=3cd_1380579664

If you look closely, it seems that the rider who brake checked the RR, went to the vehicle after everyone stopped, was standing at the drivers door, punched the mirror, walked away back towards his bike and THEN the RR driver took off running people over. Heads were blocking the passenger side view but looks like a guy in a white t shirt was being aggressive too hear the RR.

Alpine PDX-V9

Morel Tempo 6

Alpine SBR-S8-4

Alpine CDE 149BT

Archived