Kyblack76- Ascendant Audio-CNF-AMPERE AUDIO-SINGER-XSpower-SHCA

I bit of a up date.

Drove up to kennys, meter(s) in hand. Checked all and everything we could with out pulling a driver. Which i will do to get ninja some info. Anyway, everything we could think of checked fine. We re ran the sweep and found that my peak is still 36-37. I fucked up and didnt go to FLAT when i ran it. On my prs i have the 20hz 31hz 50hz bumped up to plus one. SOOooooooo the 31 peak was from that. That, inturn fucked me up on burping tones from 30- 34 and not seeing a shit worth a gain.

We did a few runs at 36 and 37, and my 55.4 is back :) , i also know this sounds retarted, but, they are sounding better, i guess from just softening up. Again, i only had about 4 minutes of total play time on them. Also, they seem more "sensitive", or effecient. Why? because im NOT makeing as much power as i was on the sp4's. I did fuck up and should have done dual ones. But, i did dual 2's. Guess 2 large boards are in my future. ;)

Voltage holds higher at ALL runs. Above below, and at tuning, my voltage is higher. BUT, im only .6 down, with less power. And id expect to get a lil louder as time goes on. Not much but some.

Also, we regained all the amps from -10 to -7.5, at 61 on the deck. We acatually got louder doing this. I gained .3 just turning the gain down. I was still losing a board on full tilt runs here and there, and doing this, has yet to protect anything.

For fun, we thought "what the hell" and wired 2 boards to .5.

IMG_0168_zpshgl9uu3b.jpg

We saw the exact same number, just pulled more amperage. We did 10 burps wired down, and put up the same consistant number over and over...which is makes the consistancy cool, ... probably shows that my box is now for sure the limiting factor.

On the subs, they sound better in the mid upper 30's and 40's. The sp4's sounded fine mind you, but the output is better with these. They are better at the low 20's, im sure just from the motor keeping the cones from hitting the windshield. Im not down on the sp4's a single bit. But, this is a different driver for sure.
They cool like a boss. Im uber happy at the cap/coil/motor temps we saw after 20plus burps, and 10 or so demo's.

I still wouldnt mind getting more vent, and or shrinking the box. But, from where i was a week ago, to now, its all looking up :)

Still have some things in mind to play around with .... ;)

My teams are a really good sounding woofer. Very happy with them. Feed them Kyle

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Help comin for my psyclone runs. :)

IMG_1671_zpskpotklem.jpg

IMG_1670_zpsaepfl8yg.jpg

IMG_1669_zps4yp1sms9.jpg

I might have to grab me some of those...

natesbanner-3.jpg
Fi/DC/SHCA/SMD fanatic
Some people talk about changing the world, others of us actually do it.

Violet's Build:
Dynomat Xtreme deadener (all doors and trunk)
(2) RF 200w circuit breaker
RF RCA's
VM-1
1/0 gauge welding lead
Big 3

Singer Hairpin Alt (blue)
7" touch screen HU (factory)
Diamond tweets

Mids (front) RF 6.5
Mids (rear) CVL64MBX
Massive 7 band EQ/Xover/line driver
Sky High 12 g wire & heat shrink for 1/0 g
DB Link/Sky High Ring Terminals
2 - Fi BL 12's
Ported box tuned to 32
DC 175.4
DC 2k
D2700 and XP950 XS Batteries
Project DB connectors/step downs
DD-1

Two tfe should do it

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS!!! QUIT FUCKING AROUND!!!!!!!!!!! FEED THE BEASTS!!!

Glad you got something out of it though. I know how OCD your mind is, you probably haven't slept in a week! LMAO

Cause thinking of my peepee too much :)

GFY!

dont pull them.. you should be good to go here.. now listen up.. do what we said and watch that bitch come alive..

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

dont pull them.. you should be good to go here.. now listen up.. do what we said and watch that bitch come alive..

:ninja:

yes sir...

plans are in the work... more than one way... ..........still wondering what way to go , (rebuild wise) ..... i appreciate the support man.

some dicking off..

edit- at idle :)

talking about not being loud..... and liking it.

IMG_1675_zpsnypx5wtd.jpg

IMG_0168_zpshgl9uu3b.jpg

this that and the other...... just after i did the front brakes.... hoe hum..

IMG_1677_zpsgpbt5imi.jpg

but...... mines is up and running again,... :)

and,.. no lights, no shit..... thank god. I gotta make it 5 hours north saturday ... gotta.

Archived