Jump to content

All Haters Please Enter... (including staff)


Recommended Posts

Posted

Who are you?

Well, i got no issue with you that i am aware of, i tend to just forget the people that irk me and just ignore them. Hope that is why i don't recall you. I've seen you post but nothing pops in my mind of you being a dick or dbag.

#blameobama

Posted

Okay, so those of you that have been around the site for a while, and know who I am, this is for you. First off, I am not bitching, nor do I have any reason to. But what I am is puzzled. I can not figure out why several people seem to not like me, or have an issue with me. I sent out several pm's to some of these people, only to get no reply.

When I first made an account here, I did it because I shared the same love for mobile audio and electronics as many others here. And I was desperate to find a place where I fit in, and make new friends who shared the same interest as I. See, I am a recovering addict, been clean for 5 years, as of the 15th of this month. And in my recovery, I learned that we must replace the bad things in our life with good ones. So it was only natural that I would find my way back to this hobby, (where I had found so much enjoyment in my youth), and use it as an aid in my recovery. And it obviously has worked, as I have stayed clean this whole time.

But unfortunately, ever since day one, I have had haters. And I'm not talking about people giving me advice that I didn't want to hear, I'm talking about people who straight up don't like me, and let it be clear. Well I pushed thru it then, and have been doing so ever since, because of the many benefits this place has to offer, and the many friendships I did manage to make. But in the past year or so, things have been slowly getting worse and worse.

So let's get to the point. If you don't like me, or have a problem with me, or anything that I have said or done, than please tell me about it. I really want to know, it's been eating me up. I am truly trying to become the best person I can be. And so if I have been a dick, or said something out of the way, or just came off the wrong way, then I need to know about it in order to change it.

Honesty is what I am looking for here, I will not get upset. I will use it to better myself, and hopefully become a more well-liked member. Thank you.

Remember this the day computers and the internet was created. A lot of punk bitches all of a sudden got a hole lot of heart.

Thats the devils way of trying to beak you from your recovery, stay strong. You have a friend over here bro.

Edit: I hate you because your amp is bigger then mine.LOL

2009 bmw 5 series

Head Unit Stock

Amplifier-JL Audio JX 360/4

Processor- Audiocontrol LC6

Posted

this may apply to other people so here's my point of view.

I can't keep track of who i like and dont like on a forum lol. too many people with weird ass user names to remember. I just go by the post I'm looking at. If you say something retarded, I'll probably respond like you're retarded. if you act like a prick, I'll respond like you're a prick. simple as that.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Posted

#whodafuckareyou??

Seriously, I hate everyone equally. This way, when I do hate you, I am less disappointed by it. I mean, things can only look up then!

Wait, SMD FB page?

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

Posted

No hate from me, maybe just call them out on the bullshit by name and air that shit out....

I did see in some other thread I can not remember that a newer member got you confused and was being douchy, but haven't personally seen any douchiness towards you from real members...

Your build is sick, and I learned alot from watching the thread progress on the SOLOx build. Those are some sweet woofers

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
Posted

I think you're the guy in the pt cruiser that does everything in his back yard?

You work at best buy so you go 50% off kicker so that's what you bought,

Iirc you up a shitton of heart into ur builds with the limited stuff you have...recently I haven't seen much hate at all on here but I've always like that pt cruiser build.

I also think skittles has it spot on, we don't know all the sn's we just reply to stupid or intelligent posts without regard

Scion tC SQ Build
iPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily driven
Ford Explorer C Pillar Wall Build

Just a cheap car to destroy with bass :D

Posted

Weve talked ive given you my thoughts

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

I am not a hater but I entered anyways.

Press on brotha man, press on.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2108 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...