All Haters Please Enter... (including staff)

I saw a few people post about not caring what anyone thinks of you, this is next to near impossible. For an example Steve was brought up, yes he has an enormous bandwidth of recognition. But can you honestly say that he doesn't like it when bad word goes around about him? Can you honestly say that you don't care if somebody does the same about you? No you can not. Human beings are a social creature and thrive on praise. And from what I can tell from a large number of posts lately is that for some reason the members on here, both old and new, seem to think that it is okay for them to make snide remarks towards somebody.

We as an entire community need to start helping more with much more informative and positive posts. I recall a thread where a person was asking if his choice of amplifier would work. A few people suggested the trusted brands around here. Being skeptical of the products suggested the OP decided to go with a more expensive brand THAT IS GOOD, that he knew of and had good experience. All of a sudden it seemed like the entire site berated him for the choice. But did a single person give reasoning behind their suggestions or even leave links to where the products had been proven to work? Once again no they did not.

Then one member did leave a well informative post along with the pictures of the quality components inside of the amplifier. That ONE post changed the defensive attitude of the OP and convinced him the most highly suggested product was well worth it. The main point to this is that everyone needs to just look at their post and decide if what they just said will help at all, or possibly frustrate the receiving end enough to leave the site entirely.

I'll say this, I know what thread you're talking about and there were some points made in there as to why he shouldn't go with that amp.

The berating isn't necessary always, but how many times can you fuck with the bees nest before your ass is running for the hills. Most of these guys around here have been saying the same shit over and over and over and over again, and the new guys don't wanna listen. The problem is, when they don't take the word of the guys who know what they're talking about, and just go with what they asked about anyway, then the question is asked "why did you even bother to make a thread if your mind was made up already? You're just wasting all of our time!" Then the op gets butthurt, and then it's open season! " I've seen it a million times "

Anyway, guys here are just tired of saying the same thing over and over again, and having their time wasted by new guys who don't want to search and don't want to listen to guys who obviously know what they're talking about. At that point, you get the finger and are on your own. it's the proverbial "am i fat in this dress" question that our females like to ask. If you do, you're gonna get told. If you don't wanna know the truth DON'T ASK THE FAWKING QUESTION!! It's old. I'm betting some of these guys have the same answers saved on word perfect somewhere and just cut and paste when applicable. No one wants to help someone that doesn't want to help themselves! And honestly, if you're so thin skinned that someone getting on you a little bit, is gonna make you leave the site, then I bid you adieu, here's the door! Cause shit like that, brings this site down. Don't be a puss! Take the criticism, ask the questions, take the answers and learn a thing or two, or shut the fauq up and don't let the door knob stick in your ass on the way out!

Stopping at 2 paragraphs this time guys! I'll wait for another post! LOL

No hate from me. Most of the haters probably can't come even close to doing the magic you do with sub motors

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

While yes there are many new people to the forum that act exactly like that, and many experienced veterans to the sport that get annoyed by it. But the thing is that the new poster may not necessarily already have their mind made up on getting what they wanted and blatantly refuse the advice given to them. They are just doing what comes natural to them went they are about to spend their money on a pricey piece of equipment. It doesn't really matter what somebody on here has to say if they don't support their word then what does it matter to the person that has zero experience and no clue what-so-ever of who the person giving the advice is.

Just so everyone doesn't think I am always one sided on this topic I will bring up a thread that everyone should know about, the recent eBay Alternator thread. The OP was told by the owner of an alternator company who the OP was told was an owner, not to go through with his plan, but did anyway. That person deserves to learn through experience the mistake he made.

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

I got a little pissed at you mounting a monitor in front of an airbag, but at the end of the day, not my lawsuit.

You do some super cool shit with those Solo X motors. I'm cool with you man.

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

I get it.

Believe it or not, acceptance here is kind of important. It gives us validity in what we do. To some of us this is a hobby, to most of us it's in our blood. There are soooo many people who hate us and there's no fucking reason whatsoever that we need to be divided. I don't hold grudges against anyone for long even though some people here get on my shit list too. But still life is just too fucking short for this.

Just my 0.02

oh, and

Scooter2016

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Your cool bro! No hating here although I have been know to say dumb shit but I usually apologize and admit it if I feel I'm wrong. Don't take it to heart man. I bet you got more for you than against you. And also you have t lived until you develop enemies along the line . But I'm probly not one to give advice on this topic lol being that I've talk shit to people on here and even said I didn't like them. And I had no real reason to not like them. But I'm a man or try to be lol and don't mind saying sorry lol.

Honestly if your depressed or stressed you can take things totaly wrong and not realize it till its too late. Or things hit you harder if you got things going on in your life . I would just say this if they don't like you fuck em. Just do you try to be a stand up dude and don't worry about the haters . They out in droves

I saw a few people post about not caring what anyone thinks of you, this is next to near impossible. For an example Steve was brought up, yes he has an enormous bandwidth of recognition. But can you honestly say that he doesn't like it when bad word goes around about him? Can you honestly say that you don't care if somebody does the same about you? No you can not. Human beings are a social creature and thrive on praise. And from what I can tell from a large number of posts lately is that for some reason the members on here, both old and new, seem to think that it is okay for them to make snide remarks towards somebody.

We as an entire community need to start helping more with much more informative and positive posts. I recall a thread where a person was asking if his choice of amplifier would work. A few people suggested the trusted brands around here. Being skeptical of the products suggested the OP decided to go with a more expensive brand THAT IS GOOD, that he knew of and had good experience. All of a sudden it seemed like the entire site berated him for the choice. But did a single person give reasoning behind their suggestions or even leave links to where the products had been proven to work? Once again no they did not.

Then one member did leave a well informative post along with the pictures of the quality components inside of the amplifier. That ONE post changed the defensive attitude of the OP and convinced him the most highly suggested product was well worth it. The main point to this is that everyone needs to just look at their post and decide if what they just said will help at all, or possibly frustrate the receiving end enough to leave the site entirely.

this couldnt of said it better myself.. i dont post much but i read on here all day.. and the negative posts are getting crazy..

My setup,

Digital Designs M80

3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz

Kenwood x-696

SHCA 0 gauge

Polk audio coax running off hu

Archived