Jump to content

Adrian Peterson's Son, dead


Recommended Posts

Posted

I would lose my career and other stuff because I would kill the sob who did that to my kid. Hope the man gets killed..pos.

Feel bad for what he has to be feeling.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
Posted

i would have beautiful daisy garden in my backyard

if nothing changes, nothing changes

You don't know what you don't know, till you don't know

Posted

I would lose my career and other stuff because I would kill the sob who did that to my kid. Hope the man gets killed..pos.

Feel bad for what he has to be feeling.

right there with ya.. my lil bro is 4 i couldnt imagine somethin like rhat

My setup,

Digital Designs M80

3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz

Kenwood x-696

SHCA 0 gauge

Polk audio coax running off hu

Posted

That guy is done no matter what. It will be taken care of in jail and we will never hear about it. Situations like this makes me want to have the " death penalty" of some third world countries were they may stone someone to death or have a firing squad.

2006 GMC Yukon
Pioneer HU

SHCA ran throughout

Crescendo BC3500

One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order

ZED Levithian 6 channel

Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Active
matt142-1-1.jpg
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3

Posted

I can not imagine losing my 2 yr old. I would absolutely wreak devastation upon whoever caused it. There is a special place in jail for people that do this.

I hope AP comes out on Sunday if he plays and puts up a monster game as a tribute.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

I hope they destroy the Panthers and sack the shit out of Cam Newton.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Posted

Yes sad but take into account he didn't even know it was his kid until a few months ago and he never even met him until this happened and he saw him in the hospital before he passed away

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1041 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...