They only place I get it now is when I send PM's

got it 3 times in a row today and its the first in a week or so

there was also no live button or what ever it is

PSN: Rcp_soundz

Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at.

I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k.

1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/

^ I blame telecom :) hahah

PSN: Rcp_soundz

Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at.

I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k.

1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/

I get it occasionally, all I do is refresh and its fine. Sometimes I get that long lag after posting something, I hit refresh and boom its normal & posted

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

• 2 weeks later...

Bumping this instead of making a new thread like some people *cough noobs cough*

Getting issues again with clicking post and no post happens even when no one else has posted, does it with status updates too. Click post, nothing if i refresh it either didnt post or it did. Seems 50/50 so sometimes i get double posts. See others are still having the issue too cause i see a lot more double and triple posts lately. Get error 520 sometimes too.

I know you guys are working on it so I will patiently wait.

(crosses fingers before hitting post)

p.s., lately i have just been copying my entire post with ctrl+C and if it doesnt post i refresh and if needed use ctrl+v to save me some work if it didnt post.

Same here, when I post, nothing happens, but I refresh the actual page to make sure it went through, and it does.

Exact same here.

When I hear music, I fear no danger. I am invulnerable. I see no foe. I am related to the earliest times, and to the latest.
~Henry David Thoreau

It is doing this on all my devises now. Every so often it throws a flag on my laptop virus protection as a backdoor/spyware warning. Not nerdy enough to understand half of what yall are saying. lol So it isn't a big deal just a hiccup or small irritation correct?

Archived