Kyblack76 Posted October 19, 2013 Report Posted October 19, 2013 got any weird smells coming from them? honest question I do with my subs. Been told many different things ?!? SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Fosgatefeind Posted October 19, 2013 Report Posted October 19, 2013 You know what happened when you mix FI with RE? FIRE Buildlog: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/146515-2007-monte-carlo-ls-build-new-plans-with-dc-audio/ TEAM DC AUDIO www.Dcsoundlab.com
SoCaLBaMF Posted October 19, 2013 Report Posted October 19, 2013 You know what happened when you mix FI with RE? FIRE Fi and Tantric = Fantastic! 2004 Bagged Trailblazer (4)18" Sundown Nsv3s (4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4 (2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500
420c Posted October 19, 2013 Report Posted October 19, 2013 no hate op was just wondering what made you go with tantric recones..stronger soft parts change in t/s parameters or just tryn somethin new
n8ball2013 Posted October 19, 2013 Report Posted October 19, 2013 or the wait to get anythinfr from fi THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
TravisStuchl Posted October 20, 2013 Author Report Posted October 20, 2013 no hate op was just wondering what made you go with tantric recones..stronger soft parts change in t/s parameters or just tryn somethin new Wanted to try something different, I was thinking PSI but then just went with Tantric, I really was hoping they would sell me the SHD motors with the cones but that was a no go, its hard to get a company to sell parts. Find me on - YouTube http://www.youtube.c...tu?feature=mhee FaceBook - https://www.facebook.com/travis.stuch 2013 2014 2016 My Ride: 96 Chevy Blazer Adv-3 158 ADV2 157.5 (8k clamped class) 12 Contralto 12s Kaos4 160db Extream-4 147db a foot OUTSIDE the window, 30 sec music avg Adv-3 163s+ 2016 TOP DOG national champion Blazer Build log - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/203259-96-blazer-12-12s-forth-rebuild/ Old Build log - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/127877-grand-prix-walled-4-fi-sp4s-2-ia-401s-all-in-pics-last-page/
TravisStuchl Posted October 20, 2013 Author Report Posted October 20, 2013 got any weird smells coming from them? honest question They are still breaking in and I have voltage issues due to the amps draw at .35 lol they are power hungry and when the voltage drops the single gets dirty and then yeah they will start to smell. two 250 amp alts, 6 140ah batteries and a D3100 isnt enough to keep the voltage up Find me on - YouTube http://www.youtube.c...tu?feature=mhee FaceBook - https://www.facebook.com/travis.stuch 2013 2014 2016 My Ride: 96 Chevy Blazer Adv-3 158 ADV2 157.5 (8k clamped class) 12 Contralto 12s Kaos4 160db Extream-4 147db a foot OUTSIDE the window, 30 sec music avg Adv-3 163s+ 2016 TOP DOG national champion Blazer Build log - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/203259-96-blazer-12-12s-forth-rebuild/ Old Build log - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/127877-grand-prix-walled-4-fi-sp4s-2-ia-401s-all-in-pics-last-page/
TRTC360 Posted October 20, 2013 Report Posted October 20, 2013 got any weird smells coming from them? honest question They are still breaking in and I have voltage issues due to the amps draw at .35 lol they are power hungry and when the voltage drops the single gets dirty and then yeah they will start to smell. two 250 amp alts, 6 140ah batteries and a D3100 isnt enough to keep the voltage up ahh true, I was only asking because I've heard a few setups that get VERY VERY smelly with rated power or a little less, little more, regardless was an honest question, not quite sure what I think of Tantric yet, seems kinda hit or miss as of now. '93 Firebird Formula V8 H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395 Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4 Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0 G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator www.youtube.com/TRTC360
bighossf150 Posted October 22, 2013 Report Posted October 22, 2013 heres my attempt: my camera died while I was recording so I had to use my phone and I dont know whats up with no sound, I'll try to get a better vid thursday Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.