What Mileage does you vehicle get???

Since the new ratio went in, I've been averaging a nice 6.5mpg most times. If I do even a short trip on the freeway though, I'm lucky to get more than 5 mpg.

But hey, I can't complain with the way it sounds and picks up lol. I've never had to actually be careful of my acceleration before losing grip in the back, so that's definitely a +.

Used to be about 7-7.5 mpg, dropped down to 6.5 mpg average, or 5 mpg w/ freeway travel.

yay muscle car :)

For that you must be in the 11s at least 1/4 mile... My brother had a 78 Firebird, 455 0.060 over, single plane intake, quadrajet 750, dual 3 inch and flowmaster 40s, 3.73 rear. Ran 12s and got 11mpg at 70... with air on

OOHHHHH YOU THOUGHT YOU GOT ME DIDN'T YA?!?!??

TOO BAD I DRIVE 90% OF ALL MILES IN PALOS VERDES, STOP AND GO TRAFFIC, WITH AN EXTRA 200LBS OF STEREO/WORK/SCHOOL JUNK IN THE BACK.

WHY DON'T YOU TAKE A LOOK AT PALOS VERDES ON GOOGLE MAPS, TELL ME IF IT SEEMS A LITTLE "ELEVATED" COMPARED TO NORMAL STREETS.

And your brother must be dang good with the foot work, because even with the old ratio and non-PV driving, I was lucky to get 10-11 with even my most conservative driving.

no, just want to know what you do in the quarter lol

btw he got 11 on the freeway. Solid 8 in a small town daily driving, being easy, and about 4 to 5 if you're playing around.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

When I got my trailblazer I was getting around 17.9 from what I have in it now about 16.8 and still need to add subs and another battery or two so will go down more I'm sure. Also just off what the system tells me so could be a little different.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177477-slowboring-07-trailblazer-build/

Pioneer DEH-80PRS
PRV 8MR400-NDY (eight)

PRV TW350Ti (6)
Sky High 1/0 OFC, 12 gauge and 8 gauge
TM Metalworkz battery terminals

120 sqft Hushmat
XS Power D3100 (6)
Singer 350 Amp Alt

Singer 320 (2)
American Bass SQL3200

JL Audio JX360/4

Crossfire XS 8K (2)

DC Audio XL 15s (6)

VbjgkeI_zpsc016cd1e.jpg

Since the new ratio went in, I've been averaging a nice 6.5mpg most times. If I do even a short trip on the freeway though, I'm lucky to get more than 5 mpg.

But hey, I can't complain with the way it sounds and picks up lol. I've never had to actually be careful of my acceleration before losing grip in the back, so that's definitely a +.

Used to be about 7-7.5 mpg, dropped down to 6.5 mpg average, or 5 mpg w/ freeway travel.

yay muscle car :)

For that you must be in the 11s at least 1/4 mile... My brother had a 78 Firebird, 455 0.060 over, single plane intake, quadrajet 750, dual 3 inch and flowmaster 40s, 3.73 rear. Ran 12s and got 11mpg at 70... with air on

OOHHHHH YOU THOUGHT YOU GOT ME DIDN'T YA?!?!??

TOO BAD I DRIVE 90% OF ALL MILES IN PALOS VERDES, STOP AND GO TRAFFIC, WITH AN EXTRA 200LBS OF STEREO/WORK/SCHOOL JUNK IN THE BACK.

WHY DON'T YOU TAKE A LOOK AT PALOS VERDES ON GOOGLE MAPS, TELL ME IF IT SEEMS A LITTLE "ELEVATED" COMPARED TO NORMAL STREETS.

And your brother must be dang good with the foot work, because even with the old ratio and non-PV driving, I was lucky to get 10-11 with even my most conservative driving.

no, just want to know what you do in the quarter lol

btw he got 11 on the freeway. Solid 8 in a small town daily driving, being easy, and about 4 to 5 if you're playing around.

Ah, ok. Well, I have no clue actually lol. And to be honest I kind of always end up playing around on my way anywhere. But you have to man, people think they can tailgate you, cut you off, then decide to go slow and do all that other crap? No thanks; you're getting boosted and pushed back.

And don't even get me started on the ricers who try and either show off, beat you off the line, or speed up and lag back.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

2003 Monte Carlo SS

3.8L V6

Intake, Ignition, Plug, Muffler, Fluid mods ...

Highway: Cruise control @ 71mph I consistently get over 31, bet was 33.44mpg.

City: Ugh! 12-20, ... depending on how heavy my foot "feels" at any given time ...

EDIT: 53,000 Miles.

Zeke

'14

2003 Chevy Monte Carlo SS

MONTEside00030001.jpg

Vehicle Details & Mod List: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/1703-chevrolet-monte-carlo-ss/

Audio Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/143276-2003-chevy-monte-carlo-ss-audio-build-ib-build

Pioneer FH-P8000BT

Infinity Kappa Perfect 6.1

Fi IB3 (Two 12", 2-ohm SVC)

RF T400-2 & T500-1bdCP

MechMan S Series 240A

XS Power D3400 & D975

311-vector-logo_zps0d152f73.png sutliffSig_zpsb1df26dd.png

My 1995 Toyota G Touring wagon gets around 40mpg to 45mpg depends on my mood

The Ford Transit gets I have no clue anymore as it fuel gauge is broke so I just drive so far and fill up

Now my 1982 vauxhall chevette gets about 1mpg I have an epic fuel leak but its all good it still stays in the car all in the boot

Mad Camper is what they call me why you ask well 32 lights on my camper

Moving from a camper to a small hatch back blow engine in hatch back buys a estate that spent 3 years in a field with only sheep as friends in all that time get married and become a full time care giver and loss out boot space for subs :(

My 1995 Toyota G Touring wagon gets around 40mpg to 45mpg depends on my mood

The Ford Transit gets I have no clue anymore as it fuel gauge is broke so I just drive so far and fill up

Now my 1982 vauxhall chevette gets about 1mpg I have an epic fuel leak but its all good it still stays in the car all in the boot

Ladies and gentlemen, behold. The Toyota G Wagon. <3

fisigggg.JPEG?raw=1 Crossfire_Car_Audio2_265_zpsd219cf51.PNG ablogo_zps4c550ed1.PNG?raw=1 download%204_zpsecsgajxi.JPG?raw=1 Audison-Logo_zps3f7b2a7f.JPG?raw=1 sundown_bg2_zps1d0951fc.JPG?raw=1 orionsmalllogosig_zpsf8d08612.PNG?raw=1 KaptionLogo_zps06c2a555.JPG?raw=1 

I RREEALLY ANGRY WIT U PHOTOBUCKET. HAD TO USE DROPBOX NOW HOLYYYYYY.

Wanna ride bikes?

On 9/16/2017 at 3:28 AM, Jake Pace said:

Oh i know how a 12v system works I did take 3 years of electronics in High school hands on and some in college and also worked on cars in college an always got A's to B's in each class. 

But oh well enough dealing with ppl who have probably not even lived as long as ive been into electronics!

On 7/8/2013 at 4:01 AM, Banshee421 said:

Do horns get low

I know one thing- the colder it gets, the more thirsty my car gets.

Right now I'm driving a 96 Neon for driving all over the state (22k miles in 5 months or so). When it is warm or hot outside, it will get 36-32 mpg. Since it turned cold about 2 weeks ago, mileage has steady dropped. This week it was below freezing while I was driving (early morning and late night) and mileage dropped to 24. 24! From 36 to 24!?!? That sucks. lol

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

With my new wheels and tires I'm getting 11.4 mpg. When I was out playing in the snow today for like 10 minutes it drank a 1/4 tank

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived