MarioB Posted October 22, 2013 Report Posted October 22, 2013 Have you guys seen this video? Thoughts http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E52mtSZN9D8 12- DC Audio m2Lvl3 12's1- Hertz HSK3 way2- DC5K's2- ZX350.42- Stinger SP1500D batteries in rear3- runs of 1/0ga. to the rearTeam DC Audiodcsoundlab.com Quality is all in how you take pictures I have plenty of projects that look WAY better on camera then in person crazy to fit so many in so little. Reminds me of some of the porns I've seen?
SoCaLBaMF Posted October 22, 2013 Report Posted October 22, 2013 Some people have just way too much time on their hands... and they're nuts. 2004 Bagged Trailblazer (4)18" Sundown Nsv3s (4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4 (2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500
KMS Posted October 22, 2013 Report Posted October 22, 2013 Dat ish cray Alpine PDX-V9 Morel Tempo 6 Alpine SBR-S8-4 Alpine CDE 149BT
David Bailey Posted October 22, 2013 Report Posted October 22, 2013 Either this guy has way to much time on his hands, or I better figure out a way to waterproof my trunk! Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed? KNOWLEDGE DESTROYS FEAR Measure twice, cut once JVC touchscreen HU Mmats E600.4 Realm L56c Audiophile 6.5 comps up front JBL P963 rear deck PB RTA 112 trunk CE Auto Big 3 Mechman 240alt D'Amore VM-1
tdsa23 Posted October 22, 2013 Report Posted October 22, 2013 Crazy I wonder who the US will blame for it this time?? XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s MechMan 220a Alt DC 5K Kicker 650.4 2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's Pioneer DEH-P7200HD Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1 Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899 https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/
inm Posted October 22, 2013 Report Posted October 22, 2013 some people, god damn. On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said: "Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."
sprkn_ranger Posted October 22, 2013 Report Posted October 22, 2013 I have a hard time believing these conspiracy theorists...but some of the similarities are pretty compelling though Check out my build log! 4 Havocs in a blowthrough http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187506-sprkn-rangers-blowthrough-build/
Kevin M Posted October 22, 2013 Report Posted October 22, 2013 This guy is a fruitcake. 2005 Ford Focus zx4 AMT's and Planars 18" Infinite baffle
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.