Second Skin Audio

Sundown TC-SMD, 12 inch???

audiofanaticz

build it!!! i want to see this thing hurt some feelings. i can only imagine the power handling capabilities and xmax! i bet this thing would be only big box friendly and power hungry as hell. Were Americans though, time to build a land of excess flagship woofer lol.

I just talked to Scott earlier today and I'll be going there in a few weeks I was going offer tell you that I can ask him as well and depending on what he tells me I can relay that to you etc..

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

Did they say why they wouldn't or couldn't make you a recone?

Edit: Reason I ask is because Im pretty sure B-Eazy just got a recone for his SMD from them a few weeks ago

He got them through me. They should be delivered tomorrow. . .
Whoot whoot today..now....bwahhhhhahhhh. ......yeah friend....bkolfo4 hooked me up...if u need a recone ....he can get them. ;) ;) ;) love those smdv1.....

How critical is the spider spacer? Steve's don't have them and to my knowledge, hasn't had any issues

Edit: Reason I ask is because Im pretty sure B-Eazy just got a recone for his SMD from them a few weeks ago

Whoot whoot today..now....bwahhhhhahhhh. ......yeah friend....bkolfo4 hooked me up...if u need a recone ....he can get them. ;) ;) ;) love those smdv1.....

I think some are misunderstanding the main problem he has.

He doesn't need a "recone", he needs a coil. Two totally different animals to try to get.

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

I think some are misunderstanding the main problem he has.

He doesn't need a "recone", he needs a coil. Two totally different animals to try to get.

They are talking about why he couldn't get a recone for the SMD, not about what is pictured.

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Archived