Check out the SMD Web Store @ WcCarAudio.com!

meade916

New Product the SMD AMM-1 Audio Multi-Meter - D'Amore Engineering (Proto pics, Finished Pics, Video, Owners Manual pg.4)

So, it's a dd1+ paired with a handheld amp dunno packed into a dmm case?

So with this you can set gains check power out put, resistance in your wiring and voltage.

price range was around 400-500 right? This should sell like crazy.

The Amp dyno has DD-1 built in, not the AMM.

I want in on the presage but won't have all the funds till the end of the next presale. Anyway for me to put some down to get on the presale price and me pay up remainder before end of presale?

Can this measure tuning freq for a 4th order, both sealed tuning and ported tuning?

Can this measure tuning freq for a 4th order, both sealed tuning and ported tuning?

If the box is already made it would be able to tell you the port tuning frequency. The sealed tuning would have to be measured as a sealed box only, not firing into a ported box. So if you were building a bandpass box you would be able to do this during the building process

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Is there a AMM-1/DD-1 combo pack in the works? Or is the presale the best offer on the AMM-1??

the amm-1 has a distortion led.... why cant you use it as a dd1.... seams like a tool that would replace a couple of the other tools.... might not be as easy and straight forward as the uni-taskers but you should be able to set x-overs and gains with a little bit of knowledge.... I plan on getting one around christmas time