No Shave November - 2013

My birthday is in a week so I'll start then, need to look good at the strip club for my 21st lol

Why?

You aint going home with a stripper anyways, and if you are your most likely paying for it, and well yea... Im sure you dont want what she would most likely be giving you in return. hahahaha

If you got game you can bag a stripper. Just like picking a chixk up who works at the mall. Except you get to see what shes working with first

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Always have a no stashe goatee but I'll grow the cheeks for a month. Heck it's usually 2-3 weeks between shaves anyway.

Gotta show off the gray hair since there's none on top anymore.

Static drops are my bag.

I'm ALL in!!! I love having a beard I usually grow it in the winter anyway, I have a couple week head start but I will only trim the neckline I can't stand it way low on my neck! So do I need to post a pick now and at the end of the month or what's all the criteria? Either way I'm down!!!

Post whatever you'd like. Current pic then progress pics throughout the month, then your final pic.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Two months ago

IMG_75824971109344.jpg

Today

20131101_133029.jpg

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Archived