Jump to content

No Shave November - 2013


Recommended Posts

Posted

I'll give it a shot. I have a mustache-goatee combo right now. First time since high school. Though I don't remember having the grey in it I do now.

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

Posted

20131101_185257.jpg

My facial hair is weak atm moment. We will see at the end of the month though. Hopefully some of the patches will fill in.

Posted

I had a meeting yesterday and had to cleans up my face and neck or I would have more, but this is what I got so far. Hopefully I don't have a meeting this month

IMAG0039_zpse57e6553.jpg

2010 Kia Forte Koup (Slow Build)
2 Sundown SCV-3000D

2 DC XL M1 with PSI recones
Focal R-165s2 on Orion 4800-HP
Kenwood KDC-X798
Knukonceptz OFC 1/0
Audiotechnix,Fatmat and Q-mat Deadener

XS power D3400 up front 3 D3100s power in trunk
Stock 110 amp alt

2013 Scion TC

2 Dc lvl 3s with xl coils on Soundqubed 2200

Sundown components

AA 50.2 for components

Pioneer FH-X700BT

Knukonceptz OFC 1/0

Fatmat and Q-mat Deadener

XS Power D3100 up front D925 in back

Mechman 240 alt

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/189911-2013-scion-tc-build/ <Scion TC Build
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174094-jskiles-forte-koup/ <Slow Kia Forte Build
http://www.stevemead...ockUserAgent__1 < Old build 2005 Equinox

Posted

Two months ago

IMG_75824971109344.jpg

Today

20131101_133029.jpg

Your beard grows better than that head of yours. :P

Don't worry, I have the same problem! Oh and I'm in. Then again..it's kind of No shave for me like every other month. I hate shaving, but I hate facial hair. lol

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

Posted

:/ I have to shave for work I was so looking forward to this too

My setup,

Digital Designs M80

3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz

Kenwood x-696

SHCA 0 gauge

Polk audio coax running off hu

Posted

Your beard grows better than that head of yours. :P

You noticed that, eh? Lol it sucks. I need to shave my head, but keep the beard, been to lazy to shave it though.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Posted

Haha I started that thread last year. I was planning on just bumping it... guess I'm late to the punch line

As long as I don't get in trouble at work I will participating too. Fucking menards has a policy that you must be clean shaved.

1349713160_rte.png

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8866 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...