Evan_P Posted November 6, 2013 Report Posted November 6, 2013 Well I think the original post was about him wrecking his car. Looks to me like it was wet roads and you were speeding. Let it be a lesson...
gally Posted November 6, 2013 Report Posted November 6, 2013 he wreckd the car...the other wreck the girl the car is totaled...the girl pregnant ..............for real? 2010 Chevrolet Cruze Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5" Sub Control --- Pac LC1 Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1 Battery - GZBP 12.2500X
Jessica Posted November 6, 2013 Report Posted November 6, 2013 I may or may not have just gotten a girl pregnant....worst is that we stopped hooking up 2 weeks ago, her boyfriend is a senior (we're freshmen), I'm banging a different girl now, and I really really don't fucking like her. At all. And she's against abortion. Dumb bitch was "on birth control" too. Tell me my life isn't fucked too??? ok, i have read enough. You are fucked, just like your baby's mama. Welcome to adult hood. Better get a paternity test and if it is yours you better support that kid. If you don't then I think your mother should have considered abortion, or at least swallowing you. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^That's fucked up! LOL! I was talking to this guy, didn't even notice that it was not the OP. lol Rest in peace, walled 87 accord build log 03' Corolla build with AA Mayhem inside. My super random youtube channel and terrible camera work. Wiring comparison by CaptainzPlanetz Wire and fuse guide by Guest SyKo13
mbdblue Posted November 6, 2013 Report Posted November 6, 2013 shit man, everyone okay? AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco
primer Posted November 6, 2013 Report Posted November 6, 2013 I may or may not have just gotten a girl pregnant....worst is that we stopped hooking up 2 weeks ago, her boyfriend is a senior (we're freshmen), I'm banging a different girl now, and I really really don't fucking like her. At all. And she's against abortion. Dumb bitch was "on birth control" too. Tell me my life isn't fucked too??? ok, i have read enough. You are fucked, just like your baby's mama. Welcome to adult hood. Better get a paternity test and if it is yours you better support that kid. If you don't then I think your mother should have considered abortion, or at least swallowing you. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^That's fucked up! LOL! I was talking to this guy, didn't even notice that it was not the OP. lol I know, but it's still fucked up. Funny, but fucked up. 2002 GMC 2500HD w/8.1 liter v-8 Pioneer Avic N-5 HU Pioneer CD-BTB200 Bluetooth Pioneer CD-UB100 usb Pioneer GEX-P910XM XM receiver Pioneer CD-1200 IPhone adapter Pioneer TS-W309D2 subs x2 Audiopipe split 3003 2 Autotek 3-way active crossovers 2 alpine tweeters RF Punch P132 3.5" full range RF Power T1462 4x6 full range RF Power T1693 6x9 3 way RF Power T2652 T2 6.5 components 2 Autotek ATX 1200.4 amps 4 RF P400 amp Massive N4 nano-block I measure loud by the amount of smoke it puts out. www.enforcer-gaming.com
bumpinTL364 Posted November 6, 2013 Report Posted November 6, 2013 Goddamnit didn't mean for this thread to turn like that...OP also hoping you're okay and wondering what the hell happened there..??? as for this girl, well fuck, pulled out and busted on her glasses or tits every fucking time...hoping its just that birth control delay from when she missed a few days masterbation is free, and even saves you money.sorry but someone had to say itsorry, Jimmy...beat you to it (no pun intended) LOLDON'T get a wife. Best advice I never got, and now it's too late My build: 12" DCON in a dorm room. New/current build: 8" woofer, custom amplifier block, fiberglassed speaker pods
gally Posted November 6, 2013 Report Posted November 6, 2013 Goddamnit didn't mean for this thread to turn like that...OP also hoping you're okay and wondering what the hell happened there..??? as for this girl, well fuck, pulled out and busted on her glasses or tits every fucking time...hoping its just that birth control delay from when she missed a few days gotta love the girl with the glasses....so much sexier 2010 Chevrolet Cruze Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5" Sub Control --- Pac LC1 Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1 Battery - GZBP 12.2500X
SnowDrifter Posted November 6, 2013 Report Posted November 6, 2013 Might feel like your life is ruined if you're young. But in the scheme of things a wrecked car isn't a huge deal. Looks like you went into some bushes. Better than wrapping it around a tree or a pole. Get it fixed, pay your dues, learn your lessons and move on ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
Chris Hammer Posted November 7, 2013 Report Posted November 7, 2013 Ehh a baby doesnt mean life fucked. It means you have 18yrs minimum dealing with a girl you dont like, but dont take it out on the kid. Man the hell up. Get a job, take care of your responsibilities and live life. Unless you are paralyzed form waist down, dick doesnt work, no job, no family, no wheelchair and you live in alaska your life is NOT fucked. Grow up, because you cant be a kid anymore when you have a kid. MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild***** Vehicles 2005 GMC Canyon CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.) crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it. CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg Sold to: Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585 Shower farts still piss me off.I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
Chris Hammer Posted November 7, 2013 Report Posted November 7, 2013 LOL that was for the guy getting the girl prego. As for a car, if you are ok. its all ok then. Insurance ftw? MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild***** Vehicles 2005 GMC Canyon CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.) crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it. CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg Sold to: Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585 Shower farts still piss me off.I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.