What Is Your Favorite Thing About Our Hobby?

I just love listening to and feeling bass, It's fun for some reason, can never get enough it seems.

this and the people everyone that actually knows there stuff is pretty cool

My setup,

Digital Designs M80

3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz

Kenwood x-696

SHCA 0 gauge

Polk audio coax running off hu

I LOVE THE PEOPLES REACTIONS WHEN THEY HEAR THE TRUCK PLAYING AND THEN WHEN A TOTAL BEAUTIFUL GIRL SITS IN THE TRUCK AND SOON AS THE BASS COMES ON THEY LOOK LIKE THEY ORGASM LOLLLL. AND ALL THE GREAT PEOPLE YA MEET.

Keep calm and carry on

Regardless of hobby though, it is always the people you meet and become friends with that make it enjoyable and exciting.

Honestly this is the biggest thing for me. I've made some close friends through car audio. Everyone I've met has been friendly too.

Music is the oldest form of entertainment. It reaches into our soul, can bring back those good and bad memories. Most of those involved in the car audio hobby, truly have a passion for this form of art. This is probably the biggest form of art that truly can bring all ages and ethnicity back grounds together.

truthsayer

There is nothing like spending time to hammer out the details, then working towards a goal, getting a second job, working overtime, saving every last cent until you buy every last piece needed and you take a deep breath and spend the next couple days in beast mode hammering out your very own creation. A combination of science, technology, applied acoustics, and the personal gratification that this sound system is your creation, am extension of yourself. Your hopes, dreams, blood, sweat, and sometimes tears. The road is long, and it winds down the mountain side. You endure, and finally finish this thing you almost gave up on. You pick your favorite song, and you play it. The familiar tune resonates in your body, and even though you've heard this song 1000 times, it sounds entirely different. The bass line hums and the note drops and creates an experience half part bass and half part accomplishment and you sit in amazement. You did this. You created this. This explosive burst of notes and air is your doing, and you turn the knob up even more and your smile is only a fraction of the sense of happiness you feel.

There is nothing like building your own setup, FINISHING it, and playing it for the very first time. Nothing.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

i do it for the bitches.... have been unsuccessful so far tho

forever alone :cray:

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

That requires video proof.

There are dozens of things I love about this hobby. There are dozens of things I hate about it as well

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Build's consist of:

2004 Chevy Impala :

Pioneer--------------------- DEH-X8600bs Soundqubed/AQ------ Q4-120

Rockford Fosgate---- Punch-500.4

Soundqubed/AQ----- Q1-3500D.1 Alpine----------------- 6.5's & 6x9's

Subs: TBA All Knukonceptz and SHCA wire and rca's

Home Music Setup

(4) Soundqubed HDS200 15's in two separate 15.5 cubic foot enclosures tuned to 31 hrz --- XM radio hardwire

Updates coming all the time on both builds

n8ball2013

"bullshit. Everything fits. If you cut enough."

Archived