06 Infinity QX56 C-Pillar 4 18" Crossfire xs-spl-v2 new videos coming

Went to a couple shows in the last 2 weekends. Got a go pro so I have some video coming. Here is an update on the system crossfire xs-spl-v2 are awesome destroying stuff and I have enough points to goto finals in db drag and bassrace! Here is a video from last weekend enjoy, don't forget to subscribe and like! Had to edit post I did not ever update when I got the new subs shame on me now running 4 Crossfire XS_SPL_V2 and changed the port a few times. I was up to 157.3 at 40hz but wanted to play and see if I could make the c pillar flat wall windy. I talk to my man Blaine DJSNT Perkins and we worked on redesigning the port for velocity. First go was tuned at 33 hz and really upped the velocity and helped on lows as well. ended up with 156.9 at 37 hz. Decided to tweak it more and see just how nasty it could get. Went down by adding 4 more boards to port to 30hz and this is how it sits now. 156 at 35hz and it is pretty much flat from 24-55hz just destroys demos. Got hair tricks with both front doors open in a c pillar I would say velocity is there!

It took me 2 days to get thru the whole log but really enjoyed it. Nice progression from the 2 AQs all the way to the 2 8ks and 4 XS subs. Awesome truck and awesome build. I'm starting on my 09 soon now that the weather is getting cooler. Looking forward to more vids!

Thanks! You have a QX as well? If you are doing a c pillar it is not easy but the thing takes some pressure, mine the plastic stuff has fallen off but that metal is strong the windshield barely moves I love it!

They are a killer driver.

Take power like a boss, .. cool like a wonder. Good shit larry.

You just like they are made by Fi! LOL They are great subs and amps, last show was hot as hell as I got to walk around everyone else's equipment was protecting or needed cooled down I played all day no issues. I also give at least 2 songs for demos no 20 second demo crap. I am loving them!

just read this whole log and it is amazing. Kinda sad you never posted what your old "new" peak was with the HDC3s when you were keeping it a secret, your scores were seriously gaining at ridiculous rates. Good work cant wait to see more updates

Fidelity

Built to Last

Team Sound Asleep

24Runner Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196657-24runner-sleeper-system-lots-of-fi-neo-dd-focal-new-video-w-juicebox-lithium/

2 x 12" Fi BTL N2 / 2 x 12" Fi BTL N3

2 DD M3b

Maxwell 2.7V 3000F Supercapacitors

Pioneer DEH-80prs

Focal P165 V30 components

Rockford Fosgate T-400.4

Goal is still to see 60's from the c pillar on 4 subs.

That'll keep you busy chasing that. Particularly if you want any sort of bandwidth fit for playing music or don't resort to "Extreme" type mods that make the car un-driveable.

Looking excellent so far though. Keep up the good work.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

End of season, you get 160?

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Archived