Slammed Dodge Challenger Sundown/CT Sounds Build

looking good man, don't let it worry you till after graduation, thats more important than some beat that can wait. Unless you're talking about highschool, then that shit's not all too important anyway lol ;)

but beautiful car man, not usually a big mopar guy, but you have a sweet ride no doubt, have you done any engine work?

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

looking good man, don't let it worry you till after graduation, thats more important than some beat that can wait. Unless you're talking about highschool, then that shit's not all too important anyway lol ;)

but beautiful car man, not usually a big mopar guy, but you have a sweet ride no doubt, have you done any engine work?

Ha no not high school, LSU. I've become consumed by car audio and can't stop thinking about it lately since I got most of my hardware haha.

Im pretty fond of chevys, but I can't get enough of mopars, especially the true old school mopar. My dream is a 69 charger. But i fell in love with the body design of these challengers when they were released. I haven't done too much performance work whatsoever. Im limited by a warranty which is a lifetime power train, so I don't want to avoid that with anything serious but knowing dodge I'm sure they'll find a loop hole even if its caused by the sound system. I just have a hurst short throw shifter installed along with an exhaust that was initially temporary but has been on the car far too long, they're flow tech red-hot glass packs. Its ridiculously loud. Eventually it will be replaced with a much nicer system like SLP Loudmouth with cat deletes. Appreciate the compliment

09 Challenger R/T (Audio system under construction):

• Pioneer AVH-X4500BT (PAC RP4CH11 harness)
  • (2) Sundown Audio SA-8v2 (inverted)
  • CT Sounds AT1400.1D
  • XS Power D3400
  • 40 sq ft. Audiotechnix deadener
  • 1/0 Audiotechnix wiring
  • stock Boston Acoustic 7 speaker amplified system (for now)
  • Sealed trunk enclosure

Build log:

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/178399-slammed-dodge-challenger-sundownct-sounds-build/

TEAM GOAT

signature-1.jpgsubsignature.jpg

needs more port

what does?

• CT Sounds AT1400.1D
  • XS Power D3400
  • Sealed trunk enclosure

Build log:

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/178399-slammed-dodge-challenger-sundownct-sounds-build/

TEAM GOAT

needs more port

what does?

Long Beach maybe? Though they're pretty much as big as it gets already.....

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Badass car man! That color is sick as hell

Badass car man! That color is sick as hell

Thanks!

needs more port

what does?

Long Beach maybe? Though they're pretty much as big as it gets already.....

Idk maybe he's referring to the box with the mojo? I bought that box and sub together from a friend of mine years ago… never bothered with a new box for it

• CT Sounds AT1400.1D
  • XS Power D3400
  • Sealed trunk enclosure

Build log:

TEAM GOAT

Looks like it's gonna be a nice set up man. Love those challengers, you should make it down to New Orleans for a Lakefront Sunday. It's been cold lately but once it warms up a bit a lot more cars will be out there every Sunday. Me and my friends go out there all year around every Sunday, have a couple beers shoot the shit and go out to dinner afterwards, about 10-30 of us depending on the Sunday.

My Build Thread 2005 F150 : 2005 F150 Center Console Build

Center Console - 3.2 cubes @ 35hz

4 RE Audio SRX10s - Pure Audio 3000.1

8 6.5 Soundstream SME.658 - Soundstream TN4.900D

4 NX-5 Super Tweeters

Looks like it's gonna be a nice set up man. Love those challengers, you should make it down to New Orleans for a Lakefront Sunday. It's been cold lately but once it warms up a bit a lot more cars will be out there every Sunday. Me and my friends go out there all year around every Sunday, have a couple beers shoot the shit and go out to dinner afterwards, about 10-30 of us depending on the Sunday.

Damn ill definitely have to take u up on that. My girlfriend actually lives in new orleans so that works perfect haha

• CT Sounds AT1400.1D
  • XS Power D3400
  • Sealed trunk enclosure

Build log:

TEAM GOAT

Archived