I got three at my house, their my wife's/daughters cats but I'm taking a liking to the male.

the two girls. They both have blue eyes for some reason the others didn't show up in the pic.

cats042.jpg

The dude. He's got the personality of a dog.

c89a96c0-5e6f-45eb-8d68-9bf1d8494c83.jpg

It's like rubbing your wiener up against a sheep.

No pics and not even mine (my sis's) but he loves me. Shy as hell, doesn't like ANY loud noises as he'll run away and hide. But also senses your emotions and comes to you when down. Been few times I was down, just chillin and playin some ps3. He never gave a shit, just hopped up on my lap and laid down and went to sleep. Laziest cat I've ever seen but coolest by far. Was few times I was asleep and felt somethin on or near me and was him. Gettin cozy. One time, went to sleep on my damn collarbone. After awhile, that started to hurt lol.

Another cat, this one was mine, ferocious as hell, definitely an alpha female, but super sweet to me. Got her as a kitten, she slept on my lap on the way home and for awhile afterwards as I was watchin a movie. Had a pissing problem (piss wherever she wanted) so made her an outdoor cat. Ran away for awhile so we got another cat. One day, she came back and I was her savior lol. She'd go to eat, other cat would come near to say hi and introduce himself (maybe even get lucky, who knows). She'd hiss, growl, moan, everything and storm to me. I'd be in bed and all I see is a growling hissing furball flying towards me. Then once, me and my brother got into it. He had me pinned down and she literally latched onto his back, hissing and all, protecting me. And funniest part, he couldn't get her as she was in that spot where you can't reach, and she would not let go.

Sheena = pedobear

i have a cat that's 2 years old black and white name lauren she was found in the parking lot of sams club she crawled under my step mom car she was 8 weeks old at the time long story short we kept her i'm her favorite person she'll snuggle with me sometimes loves to hangout in my room with me allot and loves human food. Then we have a grey and white cat name hugo we adopted him when he was 1 years old he very alpha cat he loves to get out of the house he friendly to everyone but can be mean at times. Then we have another that we took in that came up to the front door of our old house name Halloween she was a few years old when we got her but she very weird most of time she'll only come up to us when she wants food but time to time she let's me pet her but she hates being held

people who have bought from me Team Bassick (ALPINE) Purplehaze nidus

head unit sony dsx-s310btx
subs 2 12 incriminator audio king of bass
subs amp incriminator audio 20.1
mids/highs
mids/highs amp incriminator audio 6.4
equalizer clarion
crossover interfire
alternator 1 mechman 240amp
battery's xs power 1 d2100 2 d3100
sky high car audio 1/0 awg ofc wires

memphis car audio 1/0 ofc
xs power xs flex 4 awg

sky high car audio 8 gauge ofc

sky high car audio 12 gauge ofc

t spec rca

check out my building log http://www.stevemead...frey-build-log/

http://www.stevemead...d-other-things/

check out audio gear i have for sale
http://www.stevemead...51#entry1595151

Mechman_300x100px-2.jpg

3d7304fe.jpg

header3-1.gif

SkyHighCarAudio_zps27302c94.png

Dont have any pics on my computer of my fam's first cat back in the late 90's early 2000's but her name was Oreo for the obvious reason of Black with white belly. She was a stray that found us up at my grandparents house. She was sadly hit by a car. A few years later we acquired our next kitten whom we named Twister, after of all things the KFC Twister LMFAO. Once again up where my grandparents live a family was giving away kittens infront of a store and it had been about a year or two I think since we lost Oreo.

Twister, well she's probably about 12 years old I think. I used to fuck with her when I was a kid she she doesn't like me but will let me pet her a little bit and of course only acts cute when she wants food lol.

309746_300227223324257_276655717_n.jpg

I think she also dislikes me due to our other cat which is a girl but my dumbass sister named Dieter, so I just call her "Cat" lol. She loves me which can be annoying at times like when my room door is shut and she's meowing loud as shit til I wake up and let her in to sleep in the bed. I"m the only one in the fam that she actually purrs for.

307601_299231416757171_133165648_n.jpg

396407_375626352451010_1514055989_n.jpg

559658_535934589753518_1642403273_n.jpg

563188_738580736155568_958924398_n.jpg

When I move out and I get a cat its gonna be a Russian Blue most likely, or like also posted earlier a black/white/orange cat.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Sisters cat

1380028_214475188727299_1947964582_n.jpg

MY BUILD

1998 Ford Explorer 2dr sport

1/0 Big 3 1/0 everything

Alpine cda-9884

Crescendo CZ components

(2) Crescendo bc2000's

(2) Jolt 150ah

(2) Yellow top optimas

(1) Juicebox black cherry addition

(1) Mechman 270 avbm

miss my bc5500 and (4) 15's

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

Archived