George Zimmerman arrested again

Did you llook into lil trayvons history that the prosecution fought to suppress?

Regardless of his history that has nothing to do with anything. I know PLENTY of good kids that just end up at the wrong place at the wrong time... GZ is just a fucking cowboy and get trigger happy when the situation presents itself... I mean COME ON, what MAN would let his anger to build up to the point of pointing a gun in a womans face!

He may have been let off a free man, but there was only one side to this story because the other side will never be known... and as many fucked up cases that has come out of FL, him winning doesn't mean shit,besides this guy CONTINUOSLY get found breaking the law! Just as TM... but you already have your mind made up that this bitch is a Saint! but I have to disagree with you, because a REAL MAN would've took a lose and both would've walked away alive, and a REAL MAN wouldn't let his anger put his hands on a woman or even worse, point a gun.

Moral of the story... NEVER JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER

You say never judge a book by it's cover, but isn;t that exactly what you doing.JUDGEING

You were the kid in class that questioned the teacher LOL

But In other words, ppl are making TM to be this kid that meant to die because of his history (SMH).... YES! you can say im judging him based on him being a bitch because he's constantly having disputes with ppl who are helpless! but Im saying dont judge the kid because of his "history" ... Hell, the kid still had time to become a man, GZ is SUPPOSE to be a man aka the bigger person.

If it wasn't for his "history" you wouldn't have the same opinion of GZ as you do. You're also still going by the assumption that these accusations are true before ever hearing any details or seeing any evidence. Not saying whether or not I believe GZ was guilty the first go around, but the jury didn't feel there was adequate evidence that he committed the crime to charge him, yet regardless of whether or not he actually did it he will have to live with people holding it over his head for the rest of his life.

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(

I was going to post, mostly opinionated garbage like everyone else. Instead I'll leave it at this:

:threadsucks:

CURRENT SYSTEM:

• Alternator:
    1. Stock alt on mids/highs
    2. Isolated DC Power 270 SP - Charging @ 16.8v
  • Batteries: (2) XS D1400s
  • Power Cable: Double Runs of 1/0 KNU Kolossus Fleks
  • Headunit: 80-PRS
  • Sub Amp: DC 5.0k
  • Subwoofers: 2 RE MT 15s /PSI dual .7ohm recones
  • Subwoofer Enclosure: 9.1cubes @ 32hz - brutal.
  • Mids & Highs Amp: CT125.4
  • Active Components:
    • Mids RE XXX 6.5c
    • Highs - 3 RE XXX tweeters per side(A pillar)
  • Noise Control: Damplifier Pro all over the cab.

Build Log

If you do business with me please leave feedback here: FEEDBACK THREAD

Highest Legal Score: 151.0 db
Highest Musical 30 Second Average: 151.6 db

Did you llook into lil trayvons history that the prosecution fought to suppress?

Regardless of his history that has nothing to do with anything. I know PLENTY of good kids that just end up at the wrong place at the wrong time... GZ is just a fucking cowboy and get trigger happy when the situation presents itself... I mean COME ON, what MAN would let his anger to build up to the point of pointing a gun in a womans face!

He may have been let off a free man, but there was only one side to this story because the other side will never be known... and as many fucked up cases that has come out of FL, him winning doesn't mean shit,besides this guy CONTINUOSLY get found breaking the law! Just as TM... but you already have your mind made up that this bitch is a Saint! but I have to disagree with you, because a REAL MAN would've took a lose and both would've walked away alive, and a REAL MAN wouldn't let his anger put his hands on a woman or even worse, point a gun.

You say never judge a book by it's cover, but isn;t that exactly what you doing.JUDGEING

But In other words, ppl are making TM to be this kid that meant to die because of his history (SMH).... YES! you can say im judging him based on him being a bitch because he's constantly having disputes with ppl who are helpless! but Im saying dont judge the kid because of his "history" ... Hell, the kid still had time to become a man, GZ is SUPPOSE to be a man aka the bigger person.

If it wasn't for his "history" you wouldn't have the same opinion of GZ as you do. You're also still going by the assumption that these accusations are true before ever hearing any details or seeing any evidence. Not saying whether or not I believe GZ was guilty the first go around, but the jury didn't feel there was adequate evidence that he committed the crime to charge him, yet regardless of whether or not he actually did it he will have to live with people holding it over his head for the rest of his life.

The difference is BOY and MAN.... As a BOY you make mistakes and learn from them, A MAN should know better!! You cant compare the history of a boy and a man... someone who is still grasping life, learning right from wrong and someone who knows better. and just because Ik you gonna come back with "He was 17 he should've knew better," Well unfortunately studies show that men mature late... and Im pretty sure GZ should know better by now. thats why "history" plays a different role for each person (in this case at least)

2011 Nissan Altima aka Red Ruby

HEADUNIT: Pioneer AVH X2700BS

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-(2) Northstar SMS220 w/ Custom Terminals from 12V Metalworkz

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-(3) Sundown Audio SA REV2 12's

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

MISC (NON AUDIO RELATED):

-Interior & Exterior Lights LED

-Gloss Black Roof (PAINTED)

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-20" TSW Snettertons (20x8.5 front, 20x10 rear)

-Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!!

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

-Custom Painted Engine Covers

My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109

Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346

The difference is BOY and MAN.... As a BOY you make mistakes and learn from them, A MAN should know better!! You cant compare the history of a boy and a man... someone who is still grasping life, learning right from wrong and someone who knows better. and just because Ik you gonna come back with "He was 17 he should've knew better," Well unfortunately studies show that men mature late... and Im pretty sure GZ should know better by now. thats why "history" plays a different role for each person (in this case at least)

Yet you are still assuming he was/is guilty.

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(

I'm sorry, but when my AP Physics teacher says gravity goes in the positive Y-axis on Earth I question her if she meant negative...

Without questions there would be nothing to differentiate fact and fiction, the onion would become a reliable source of news, when a test asks you a true or false statement those there would be no answer as there has never been anyone to question it.

If your history teacher never got asked any questions or had anyone try and validate something he/she could just make up history, quiz you over it, and make you believe it's fact.

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

^If he matures late how does that mean his history is "less relevent?" Wouldnt that imply he is more likely to continue making the same mistakes at this point?

Team NorthWestSPL

^If he matures late how does that mean his history is "less relevent?" Wouldnt that imply he is more likely to continue making the same mistakes at this point?

How old are you? well lets just throw it out there.... so if your a 35yr man, do you think if you matured, you would make the same mistakes as a 17 yr old boy?

I'm starting to think ya'll like arguing. This is my last post about this because ya'll are Heartless! All I'm going to say is if it happened to your child, you would feel how TM Parents feel. And regardless of the matter, the boy wasn't armed so he shouldn't have took it that far since he was "trained" ... and if you were "trained," that should mean that YOU KNOW BETTER....

But whatever. Ya'll win

2011 Nissan Altima aka Red Ruby

HEADUNIT: Pioneer AVH X2700BS

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-(2) Northstar SMS220 w/ Custom Terminals from 12V Metalworkz

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-(3) Sundown Audio SA REV2 12's

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

MISC (NON AUDIO RELATED):

-Interior & Exterior Lights LED

-Gloss Black Roof (PAINTED)

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-20" TSW Snettertons (20x8.5 front, 20x10 rear)

-Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!!

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

-Custom Painted Engine Covers

My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109

Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346

Still going....really ?

CURRENT SYSTEM:

• Alternator:
    1. Stock alt on mids/highs
    2. Isolated DC Power 270 SP - Charging @ 16.8v
  • Batteries: (2) XS D1400s
  • Power Cable: Double Runs of 1/0 KNU Kolossus Fleks
  • Headunit: 80-PRS
  • Sub Amp: DC 5.0k
  • Subwoofers: 2 RE MT 15s /PSI dual .7ohm recones
  • Subwoofer Enclosure: 9.1cubes @ 32hz - brutal.
  • Mids & Highs Amp: CT125.4
  • Active Components:
    • Mids RE XXX 6.5c
    • Highs - 3 RE XXX tweeters per side(A pillar)
  • Noise Control: Damplifier Pro all over the cab.

Build Log

If you do business with me please leave feedback here: FEEDBACK THREAD

Highest Legal Score: 151.0 db
Highest Musical 30 Second Average: 151.6 db

How old are you? well lets just throw it out there.... so if your a 35yr man, do you think if you matured, you would make the same mistakes as a 17 yr old boy?

I'm 18, 17 at the time of the trial, I didn't make the same mistakes as him. I have never been suspended multiple times, I had not been caught with a burglary tool and a dozen items of jewelry, I have not been caught with marijuana.

Jesse Jackson even stated at a rally at Martin's school "We must stop suspending our children." I agree that Martin shouldn't have been suspended, he should have been arrested.

I would expect to be tried as an adult a little over two months ago.

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

Archived