Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Obsidian subs... top subs for price?


exxxtrem

Recommended Posts

Posted

So ive been doing non stop research for days now and I keep hearing sundown subs refered to as the top dawg. With that said I keep hearing obsidian is made by one of the owners of sundown and there hands down awesome subs. Ive been searching for the best affordable subs I can find and everytime I bring up obsidian I hear positive feedback.

For my list of subs im coming up with from top dawg down....

1) sundown / dc audio

2) obsidion

3) re sex and alpine swr also mb quart wm304

4) soundqubed and skar

Posted

the obsidian are great subs for the money for sure but the sundown sa 12 is such an amazing sub affordable and can take power certainty sounding good doing it

Posted

Sundown is running a yard sale right now and you can get SA-12s for like $99 bucks. Ya can't beat that.

Nothing for now...

Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed?

I'd grab Adam's ass and look him in the eyes for a demo of nates truck.

Posted

funky pups will out perform anything on that list though.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Posted

To me the RE audio lines have gone downhill. RE SE series subs were insane and very affordable. Their SEx line, just doesn't seem built as well. My understanding is that this is because the brand downhill when their owner/ CEO left and formed PSI and fixmyspeaker.

I'm satisfied with Addictive Audio as well, but pricing isn't quite what I can get a comparable Sundown for, so I don't think they'll be your best option.

Posted

Sundown is running a yard sale right now and you can get SA-12s for like $99 bucks. Ya can't beat that.

May I ask where I can get said deal online? I'm thinking about throwing an SA-8 in my wife's car. Just checked Soundsolutionsaudio.com and their pricing doesn't reflect that.

Posted

hmm it was on facebook earlier today. I can't seem to find it now... I'll keep looking

Nothing for now...

Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed?

I'd grab Adam's ass and look him in the eyes for a demo of nates truck.

Posted

Well shit my bad. Just checked and I think I was looking at the one from the end of last year. No clue how that ended up on my feed... Sorry to get your hopes up.

Nothing for now...

Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed?

I'd grab Adam's ass and look him in the eyes for a demo of nates truck.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6292 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...