Paul walker dead??????

R.I.P. Paul Walker and Roger Rodas

And to those saying they burned to death, from the looks of the wreck I'm pretty sure they were already dead when it started burning.

4 fully loaded Fi sp4 15's

2 Crescendo bc5500s

Crescendo c1100.4

6 focal mids

Vifa tweets

5 XS Power d3100's

Pioneer avh-p4200dvd

All crammed into a mustang.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150569-mikeg321s-fi-nendo-mustang-getting-walled-videos-page-4/

I can lighten the mood too....I feel like a dick laughing at this:

XZYkdda.gif

Audio has always had a strong opinion in threads but I never say anything, it just rubbed me the wrong way today, I'll probably be banned for what I said but fuck it (lol butt fuck). I believe this same exact discussion went on in my thread about Shain from the MTV Show Buckwild. I just let everything go since he WAS drunk which I don't feel sorry for, just a little disappointed that he died since he was funny as hell in the TV show. In this incident speed was most likely a factor but Roger was a very experienced driver so how do we know something didn't malfunction causing the car to go as fast as its speculated he went? On top of that both of the men had charities to help others in this world but both had a love for cars and racing.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

my argument is not about him being dead and all.. its about you guys being hypocrites.. if it wouldn't be on the news you wouldn't have given a shit.. none were close to him and if you didnt care for him when he was alive why care now?.. just because i say he gets that for him and his buddy driving 60+ mph in a 15 mph zone doesn't mean i wished him dead or that im happy he died.. im just being realistic and maybe some of you and including me learn from his driving mistake.. i don't want to be in the same situation he was in and me taking innocents with me.. puts me to think that at that time of day people could have been walking on the street and more casualties could have fallen dues to his friend's careless actions

edit: and dont say im the mean one here.. i posted a video of 4 people dying and 63 injured in a train wreck today and not a single fuck was given by you guys.. maybe you should think about that.. the life of one actor is not worth more than the life of 67.. they too had/have a family and a life ahead of them yet you ignore that post and continue on your selfish rant.. who is being jerks now?

Were being hypocrites because they started a thread to show respect to Paul walker. This thread was created for that reason. People die everyday but not in the way he did. Just yesterday I was at a funeral for a man that I didn't know, and I still felt remorseful. You have to be heartless to not really give a shit. Even you, when you made that video of you burning out in a public street in LA, if the same thing happened to you, how would you feel if some of the same things are said about you?

on that video it was my friend driving my truck i was also 24 (vs a 40 year old grown man)at the time when you leaving a yolo life.. and i did say i will learn from his accident.. and im not heartless.. im just pointed the obvious.. why hasnt anyone here said anything about the 67 victims in the train crash? i said it 3 times already and still no fucks giving by you or anyone else.. thats the point i want to get across

and yes hypocrites because all of you are all about respect the dead and where is the respect for the 4 dead today..

Homie READ the topic of the thread. If you want to start a thread for the victims of the train accident you know exactly how to do it. This thread was created for Paul Walker. Ken just made a thread for the fallen military men and women of this country, and there I tried to pay respect for the fallen. I'm not going to go and talk about Paul walker on that thread because it wasn't created for that. Simple as that.

true
For the fallen soldiers I have a tattoo specifically for those who are mia and that were kia. Much remorse and tribute is given to many others not just those who were famous, rich etc. The reason no one has commented on the other accident is because no one is disrespecting it the way many of people are doing to this one. No one has made a meme/gif that represents all those people getting injured. This was posted because he was part of the automotive scene on and off the screen and many of us bass heads are also gear heads(does that mean it should matter more? No it means we relate more) and love those movies no matter how cheesy the acting was.

Like I told my wife. Safe money and trow my off the cliff when I kick the bucket. I don't care who the person is or what they do for a living. I feel sad when any wife or child loses their loved one. With Paul for most it is the TV actor they will miss. For his friends and family it is much deeper. I personally shed a tear and get a lump in my chest for every solder who has lost their life. Make fun of me or not it don't matter in truth. I feel bad for those in the train. Just like the car that rolled and killed two 4 teens a bit back. Broke my heart as no parent should bury their child and their lives were cut short. I hope the family and friends are doing ok with this. They are the ones with real pain and loss. We just lost a favorite actor and face.

Video on WSHH of Tyrese at the crash scene crying and all these fucking people standing around are video taping him. I'm surprised he didn't go off on him.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

2010 Mazda 3

*Rebuild Time*

Subs - (2) AA Mayhems 12's
Sub amp - (1) Populus Audio TPA 6500
Headunit - Pioneer App Radio 2

Batteries - XS Power (1) D3100 up front | 6 XP950 rear

Wire - Sky High 1/0 Gauge wires and RCA's and steve's VM1

Alternator - Singer 260 Externally Regulated

Front Stage: (2) PRV Audio 10W650A (4) PRV Audio 8MR500-PhP-4 (4) DS Bullet Tweets | (2) 6.5 Components (Rear doors)

Mids & high Amp : (2) Populus Audio 100.4

Processor: Rockford 3sixty.3

The Build Log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/175922-2010-mazda-3-2-aa-mayhems-12-pg14-new-video/page-11

flakosignature1-1_zps0751010a.png

I can lighten the mood too....I feel like a dick laughing at this:

XZYkdda.gif

Audio has always had a strong opinion in threads but I never say anything, it just rubbed me the wrong way today, I'll probably be banned for what I said but fuck it (lol butt fuck). I believe this same exact discussion went on in my thread about Shain from the MTV Show Buckwild. I just let everything go since he WAS drunk which I don't feel sorry for, just a little disappointed that he died since he was funny as hell in the TV show. In this incident speed was most likely a factor but Roger was a very experienced driver so how do we know something didn't malfunction causing the car to go as fast as its speculated he went? On top of that both of the men had charities to help others in this world but both had a love for cars and racing.

Don't even think I replied in that thread...

My whole point is no one has even mentioned anything about Rodger in this whole 10 page thread but 3 people, you make it the 4th now, but it still even took you 10 pages to say the guys name or even acknowledge him as a driver.

Go back through post by post by post, and Ill even let you count the one person that said "RIP to both guys in the car".

3 out of 4 of those people didn't say anything about Rodger until the name was released on who it was!'

I'm not acting as if I don't care about Paul Walkers or Rodger Rodus death's, its TRAGIC, and SAD.

I'm sure the entire movie production team and Rodgers race team will be feeling this sorrow for a long time because these are actually people close to these 2 guys.

But why do I have to publicly share my feelings about a person I don't know?

Things become completely different when it comes down to a person you actually know, someone you actually had a conversation with one way or another (and sorry talking to a famous persons publicist on social media does not count for that).

People say they lost respect for others and I when we say truthful things, and am not out faking about who I am? One of the reasons I'm a moderator here is because I'm unbiased and speak my mind, don't do much sugar coating of anything, you nor does anyone else have to like me, you can call me a dick, it wont bother me, I just know I'm getting under your skin and will laugh at it. Pretty simple. Sorry for being truthful again!

Where was the RIP thread when my great grandma, my father, my grandpa, my stepfather, my other grandma, my best friends dad all died?

Oh they where not famous I guess so it means nothing to no one, but it actually meant more to me about these people than 2 rich people that do these things in real life in modified cars for safety on a closed set or track but try it out on the open roads and it back fires. Of coarse you can only speculate, but you got a brand new Porsche, race car driver, and a main actor from F&F...

Think of me what you want, but at the end I still think its a shame and very hypocritical that this thread is only about Paul, and not the driver whose name has been circulated a bit more since the release but no where near what Pauls has. Where is his thread btw? I must of missed it.

Archived