Kyblack76 Posted December 3, 2013 Report Posted December 3, 2013 Calm your tits Truthsayer..... If you put up with the shit he see's day in and day out,.... youd blow up. I mean, you read 3 posts from a mod, and look at you go ?!?! SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Dwn4BassAlan Posted December 3, 2013 Report Posted December 3, 2013 If you smell it its burning In your last thread you were given advice and ignored.it. now you come back with the same problem ever think about tsking that advice Your sub amp will not pick up a 1khz signal if it is not a full range class d. Which I dont believe it is. Im pretty sure the manual tells you how to set yourheadunit when using head unit power if not the dd1 section does. Or you could just stop ignoring all the advice and set your gains right and be done woth it Dam N8, Why do you have to always be so rude to some of the new guys. I mean it's obvious the OP is no expert but trying to exhaust every avenue. You being a mod, should not give you the right to your arrogance all the time. Wow, I am so glad you have said the truth, N8 is definitely ALWAYS rude to some of the new guys, what a terrible person! I can feel his arrogance from here! Shameful how a moderator should use common logic and advanced knowledge to attempt to help this guy, and then tell him to actually take the advice?!?!? Pah! what has this world of mods come to? tsk, tsk; N8........................................................ Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620 Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol When Alan uses big words I don't understand It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room. I missed Alan. RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.
truthsayer Posted December 3, 2013 Report Posted December 3, 2013 Calm your tits Truthsayer..... If you put up with the shit he see's day in and day out,.... youd blow up. I mean, you read 3 posts from a mod, and look at you go ?!?! Well first off, it is Not that i personally have a problem with him(n8). Because i dont. I just dont see how scolding new people who obviously are having a hard time is helping them out. If he or anyone doesn't wish to help, then they should just not reply. And it's not just 3 comments, but 3 comments from one thread.Not counting all the other threads. Point being a Mod has more of a responsibility to not blow up, rather than give informative help. We see all the time when others blow up they get topic locked and or banned. Sorry if you couldn't handle my post, which was neither mean nor argumentative. You actually helped prove my and some others point. That when we make a post which harmed no one they get chastized, but if a mod goes over board. You always have those nuthuggers who jump on board. And my post was entirely calm and not reactive. So check your self. truthsayer
Jessica Posted December 3, 2013 Report Posted December 3, 2013 My 2 cents. If you have issue with a mod report him or take it to p.m.'s. Don't clutter up this guys thread and derail it Rest in peace, walled 87 accord build log 03' Corolla build with AA Mayhem inside. My super random youtube channel and terrible camera work. Wiring comparison by CaptainzPlanetz Wire and fuse guide by Guest SyKo13
n8ball2013 Posted December 3, 2013 Report Posted December 3, 2013 He was given all this same advice in his other thread andIit was all promptly ignored because it wasnt loud enough. He then creates a second thread asking same questions twl weeks later. All could have been avoided if he would have jjst taken the advice the first time. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Guest Posted December 3, 2013 Report Posted December 3, 2013 for those of you that think nate was being mean LOL. jokes. i dont know when telling it how it is changed into being a big meany.
n8ball2013 Posted December 3, 2013 Report Posted December 3, 2013 I didnt think I was being mean. Blunt sure but not mean. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Ninja_v1.0 Posted December 3, 2013 Report Posted December 3, 2013 OP, I understand the issue you are going through. I can let you know that in my setup my coils do indeed smell as well.. Especially when I have had vast amounts of vodka. The only solution I have come up with when I start to smell coils is turn the volume up even more. You can ask anyone at any show that I have been to thats what i do. dem: ninja your coils are smelling meh : " looks at volume" " sees volume at 23" " turn volume to 30 to move subs more to help with cooling" "returns to drinking vodka" dem: well shit / end story Thanks and come again When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL
Ninja_v1.0 Posted December 3, 2013 Report Posted December 3, 2013 When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL
dolarbilz Posted December 3, 2013 Report Posted December 3, 2013 Lol funny stuff sensai you play how I play
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.