straight up retarded. on a good note he is one of my favorite youtube gun advocates

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Agreed it sucks, would be nice for this to be shown to the mass public. On the other hand, i would be willing to bet it wasn't so much as banned. As they have so many more company's willing to pay top dollar to advertise their products. And as a previous member stated, they have the right to pick and choose no matter how much we may dislike it.

truthsayer

What makes this terrible is that they offered to pull their logo and replace it with an american flag. They said no. They offered to remove everything firearm related and they said no. Its not about picking and choosing and taking the most money someone is willing to pay. Its just censorship because they dont agree with the message.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I also get to choose what I do and do not watch. Since the nfl is becoming flag football ill be skipping it

Off topic but speaking of. Did you happen to see the lions thanksgiving game where levy(LB) tackled a crossing wide receiver without leading with his head or even hitting the receivers head and got a flag.

On topic. This is complete bs

Yeah that is pretty retarded. I don't follow NFL enough to have found out about this on my own, so I do say thanks for bringing it to my attention. I will definetely pass this along.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

I could understand them banning it if the commercial was violent, like the father dealing with a home invasion through the use of lethal force, or if it romanticized guns but it did not which is why I'm mad. That commercial for the first half if I hadn't known it was by Daniel defense I would have thought it was like a car commercial. It was very tame with a good message.

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

the thing the government wants to do is demonize guns.. anything good that is done by the gun will never be news.. yet a blood kills a crip and guns are on the news to demonize them.. the government wants to take our gun rights to have at us at will. once the guns are banned every right will be taken from us and we will be told how to live our lives and have nothing to stop it with.. my brother approves must of that gun right bs and i tell him to protect our gun rights because without it we will lose all.. he believes on getting the chip implanted on everyone and cameras everywhere.. says that will makes us safer.. i tell him my guns are what keeps me safe.... msh

Welcome to Obama's America.....

Kenwood KIV-701
Crescendo BC2000D
DC Audio lvl3 w/ lvl4 upgrade, 18''
6ft^3 @ 27hz
MBquart ONX 4.125
(2) PWX 6.5

(2) PWX 8
(2) FT1
300amp Singer with VCM @14.5
Optima YT & D1200
My Build Log
dcsig.jpg

every company has their niche market. hifonics has successfully captured the average ignorant teenage boy.

Dont trip.. Ive never won anything in my life. Spite a 10lb cock and a bucket of balls at birth,......
Yeah.. like i said, nothing in my life. :shrug: meh, im cool with it, fuck it.

the NFL is a private organization. They are a part of the free market that does not wish to air a commercial. No big deal really. No reason to hate football. Daniel Defense is a company that speaks for it's self as far as quality firearms go, they don't need the NFL to boost their sales...

Archived