volkswagginvr6 Posted December 10, 2013 Report Posted December 10, 2013 took my marketing test today. 100 questions, me, and a look of confusion to stun the masses. needless to say i am fried but now i'm studying for calculus and my business law class finals that are tomorrow. this studying shit is gonna be the death of me.
rocking.that.eclipse Posted December 10, 2013 Author Report Posted December 10, 2013 Wow missed this because I was studying but damn didn't know we had so many members in classes.
goldeneye4564 Posted December 10, 2013 Report Posted December 10, 2013 haha yup im in mechanical eng tech. not gonna lie though, it isnt for me. I RREEALLY ANGRY WIT U PHOTOBUCKET. HAD TO USE DROPBOX NOW HOLYYYYYY. Wanna ride bikes? Quote On 9/16/2017 at 3:28 AM, Jake Pace said: Oh i know how a 12v system works I did take 3 years of electronics in High school hands on and some in college and also worked on cars in college an always got A's to B's in each class. But oh well enough dealing with ppl who have probably not even lived as long as ive been into electronics! On 7/8/2013 at 4:01 AM, Banshee421 said: Do horns get low
volkswagginvr6 Posted December 10, 2013 Report Posted December 10, 2013 business management over here. still sucks
tacomaguy1 Posted December 10, 2013 Report Posted December 10, 2013 statics and calc3 on Monday Physics (electricity and magnetism) tomorrow morning Team Flex Issues
goldeneye4564 Posted December 10, 2013 Report Posted December 10, 2013 statics and calc3 on Monday Physics (electricity and magnetism) tomorrow morning had that last year. twas a pain in my ass. I RREEALLY ANGRY WIT U PHOTOBUCKET. HAD TO USE DROPBOX NOW HOLYYYYYY. Wanna ride bikes? Quote On 9/16/2017 at 3:28 AM, Jake Pace said: Oh i know how a 12v system works I did take 3 years of electronics in High school hands on and some in college and also worked on cars in college an always got A's to B's in each class. But oh well enough dealing with ppl who have probably not even lived as long as ive been into electronics! On 7/8/2013 at 4:01 AM, Banshee421 said: Do horns get low
mmets Posted December 10, 2013 Report Posted December 10, 2013 If I could go back in time I would have done the whole college thing earlier. I'm proud of all the guys/gals doing it while they are younger. It makes it so much easier. Sucks I know but you could be like me, 37, little over a year to retire, wife, two kids, two dogs, four cats, ROTC instructor at a University and full time on line student. Sucks but needs to be done. Keep knocking those classes out and doing your best. It will soon be over and then its party time..........I mean time to work lol http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177477-slowboring-07-trailblazer-build/Pioneer DEH-80PRSPRV 8MR400-NDY (eight) PRV TW350Ti (6)Sky High 1/0 OFC, 12 gauge and 8 gaugeTM Metalworkz battery terminals 120 sqft HushmatXS Power D3100 (6)Singer 350 Amp Alt Singer 320 (2)American Bass SQL3200 JL Audio JX360/4 Crossfire XS 8K (2) DC Audio XL 15s (6)
KillaCam Posted December 11, 2013 Report Posted December 11, 2013 Finished mine. American Jail - A Computer Forensics - A Criminology - A Straight A's bitches. Funny thing is I was running straight E's in high school. And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
stevog Posted December 11, 2013 Report Posted December 11, 2013 I was exactly the same back in high school just sit back and relax and get d's and f's on the classes that required work. Now I get mad if I get a B.
n8ball2013 Posted December 11, 2013 Report Posted December 11, 2013 If I could go back in time I would have done the whole college thing earlier. I'm proud of all the guys/gals doing it while they are younger. It makes it so much easier. Sucks I know but you could be like me, 37, little over a year to retire, wife, two kids, two dogs, four cats, ROTC instructor at a University and full time on line student. Sucks but needs to be done. Keep knocking those classes out and doing your best. It will soon be over and then its party time..........I mean time to work lol Im with you. Fulltime job thats pretty demanding, wife and kid and hobbies and the fact that all my classes have zero to do with any of my interests. My certifications and Marine Corps experience gave me a shitload of credits so I'm taking fluffer classes now that are boring as fuck. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.