Am I the only one noticing this??

Most of the arguments I have seen on here usually start from somebody asking for advice and then once they get it they pitch a fit about how everyone on here doesn't know what they are talking about and their way is the right way. so wtf did you even ask for advice for? If you keep your head low and eyes and ears open I doubt that anybody will give you a hard time. There is a ton of knowledge on this forum and if you are willing to learn it or hear people out that actually know their stuff then I don't see any issues.

tl;dr version: don't be an ignorant asswipe and there won't be any problems.

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

Most of the arguments I have seen on here usually start from somebody asking for advice and then once they get it they pitch a fit about how everyone on here doesn't know what they are talking about and their way is the right way. so wtf did you even ask for advice for? If you keep your head low and eyes and ears open I doubt that anybody will give you a hard time. There is a ton of knowledge on this forum and if you are willing to learn it or hear people out that actually know their stuff then I don't see any issues.

^^ Another good hammer swinger here folks! You are more than right!

95 Civic 4 door-

2005 Chevy SilveradoSkar 15' IVX (2)Skar SK 800.1DSkar SK 85.4 A/B - Yet to be installed

2-Deep cycle Marine Batteries

Big 3

A whole shit load of 1/0 welding cable. Lil overkill for what I have but I have it so Im using it!

This so fucking much.

Some people are also just assholes, but then again, they're OUR assholes, so it's ok lol. Some people you just have to get used to how they interact to really know what they mean.

I've noticed it too, some people just dont know when to keep their comments to themselves. They just post for the post count, others only post when they have something helpful/nice to say.

Build log: Click

03 Chevy Blazer

- IPad Air 2 

- ALPINE Head Unit

- 4 DC XL 18s

- 2 DC 3.5k

- ALPINE TYPE R 5.25 COMP

- 3 ALPINE TYPE R 6.5 COMPs

- DC 175.4

- DC HO Alt

- D3400

- 4 XP3000s

- KNU 0ga

- 60 SqFt Damp Pro

Lots more...

Its a public forum with alot of members, not everyone agrees with everything everyone says all the time. Not only that but car audio and alot of thing in general have more than one approach to how it can be done and once someone learns a certain way and believes its the best they'll argue it regardless of another way. Most of it is petty I know and you dont crap but for the most part it helps everyone to learn something along the way as long as facts are being used to back up statements.

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

I've seen my fair share of bad advice from people who are given more credit than they deserve. Mostly because they did this or that 1 cool thing so people view them to know more than they really do. Then when someone else finally corrects them, the butthurt flares out of control ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Nice thread, and it does seem to be happening more lately and everyone thats posted so far has good insight as to why it happens. I'm sure i'm little guilty in some cases but what little knowledge i have i try to share with others. But this is a great forum and we are all here for the same reasons. The love of car audio. Thanks to all for the help i have recieved. Rock on!

Or the ones whos sole.purpose js just to troll and never ccontribute anything of value get a taste of their own medicine and realize they dont like it

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived