WARNING: The most enraging trial (literally) you will ever read about. "Affluenza" is now a dismiss-able reason for manslaughter?

the actor matthew broderick did something similar, i think it was the 80s or something when he did it, i believe he claimed amnesiaa though and got a small driving offense instead of murder

As much as it does suck for the family to have a loss then another punch to the junk for the punishment, It does open the door for a very nice wrongful death lawsuit.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

I hope the victims family sues the fucking pants off of this ass hat. I hope, no I pray someone near him finds him and beats the shit out of him.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

someone please start the uprising. id love to have this country back into the hands of the people.

98 Isuzu Rodeo
Pioneer Deh-6300ub
SUBS
​*Upcoming* SSA Xcon 18 4th order
AMP
​Banda 3500
Mids/Highs
Pioneer
EQ
Clarion EQS746
ETC.
Two 1/0 run's
KnuKoncepts 1/0 big 3
Shuriken BT-100 under the hood
Shuriken BT-120 in the back

man this kid i went to school with/lived near.use to do random jobs for my Gpa and he ended up gettin fucked up at my boys house and stealing my Gpas almost paid off F150.picked up his buddy(so fucked up couldnt walk) well they drug him to the truck. they went about 20-30miles away to dudes GFs house trying to get her outside and her parents woke up or w/e. so they left and trying to act like a ass dude driving tried to do a doughnut and burnouts lost control of the truck and the other kid to (drunk to walk) flew the window as the truck rolled over and smashed him.the tow truck driver said it was about the worst shit hes ever seen. truck didnt look like a truck anymore other then the bed. it rolled like 5-8 times they said and the kid driving ran 2miles away it took 2 hours with dogs and a heli to find him. all he got was a 1yr for stealing the truck nothing for killing somebody

b8426b6f-6b19-45b2-aa60-f898a05a3587_zps

88 ranger xlt ext cab

HU. jvc bluetooth/usb deck

mids/highs. 2 earthquake 5s. 2 earthquake 6s and 2 Cadence CVLT-60 tweets

subs. 2 Addictive audio V4 12s

SAZ3000D

SAX100.2

alt. 135 amp ford mustang

batt. deka G31 1131MF

box. 4 cubes 30-34hz

rims. black 13x7 100 spokes with chrome knock offs.

tires. 155/80r13.milestar touring se

real billet grille not a bolt on.

HYDROS FINISHED!!!!! 2 pumps 4 batts

I get fucked by this old guy at work all the time. MY ASS WILL FOREVER REPRODUCE THE LOWEST AUDIBLE SUB BASS FREQUENCIES KNOWN TO MAN!

just because we think it ugly and it sounds like a bucket of smashed assholes.

Hanes. And dried jizz. It's better than fatmat

If only we all believed in eye for an eye.....

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

DUI deaths should be automatic murder with no ability to appeal regardless of age,circumstance etc.... A person makes the conscious effort to drink and then drive ... Fuck all this mumbo jumbo bullshit... Start penalizing people and maybe they'll stop doing dumb shit

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Archived