CyanognenMod 10.2 (Android 4.3.1) on Verizon Galaxy SIII

been running it for a while on my S4. pretty sketchy though when updating and such... I always think I am going to do something wrong and brick it lol.

Screenshot_2013-12-13-17-32-24_zpsf2e486

edit: spelling

fisigggg.JPEG?raw=1 Crossfire_Car_Audio2_265_zpsd219cf51.PNG ablogo_zps4c550ed1.PNG?raw=1 download%204_zpsecsgajxi.JPG?raw=1 Audison-Logo_zps3f7b2a7f.JPG?raw=1 sundown_bg2_zps1d0951fc.JPG?raw=1 orionsmalllogosig_zpsf8d08612.PNG?raw=1 KaptionLogo_zps06c2a555.JPG?raw=1 

I RREEALLY ANGRY WIT U PHOTOBUCKET. HAD TO USE DROPBOX NOW HOLYYYYYY.

Wanna ride bikes?

On 9/16/2017 at 3:28 AM, Jake Pace said:

Oh i know how a 12v system works I did take 3 years of electronics in High school hands on and some in college and also worked on cars in college an always got A's to B's in each class. 

But oh well enough dealing with ppl who have probably not even lived as long as ive been into electronics!

On 7/8/2013 at 4:01 AM, Banshee421 said:

Do horns get low

@Vapor-Mania the Mark Henry avatar is just too good

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

Maybe I'll just ship mine to Adam and have him take care of it.......................................................OK ADAM!!?? GOOD?? Just don't take forever. I can't be without my phone for too long!! LMAO

I'll start on it when I get home this weekend. It's just going to be a bit because of the level of detail I'll put in. So far I've had to piece together the knowledge from several sources; I'm looking to consolidate it.

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

Maybe I'll just ship mine to Adam and have him take care of it.......................................................OK ADAM!!?? GOOD?? Just don't take forever. I can't be without my phone for too long!! LMAO

I can take care of that for you Scott! I'll have it rooted, rom'd, and stripped of bloatware and shipped back out the same day lol

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

I have CM 11 on my S3 through virgin mobile and i love how smooth and intuitive everything is. CM 11 on stock clock speed is smoother than when i had 4.3 oc'd to 1.78ghz

Brandon

2000 Furd Ranger supercab 4x4

System:

welding wire throughout the truck

USalts 390amp Hairpin

Juicebox in stock location

8 Banks of maxwell supercaps

2 American Bass Vfl 1100.1 wired to .35 each

2 Fi Audio Sp4 18's ( the DD sc 9918's smoked)

Pioneer radio with Soundstream PA mids Powered by a nice sized soundstream 2 channel

It's pronounced (dain-ja rain-ja) :ph34r:

2001 2 door focus

1 DD9918 SC 

Adam, you want to try and fix my old phone? Lol, idk what the fuck happened to it.... Froze and turned off one day, but my PC still recognizes it. Won't turn back on though...Damn Motorola Electrify M, I loved you so much!

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

• 2 weeks later...

I wouldn't mind doing this to my AT&T S3...it wipes all apps though huh?

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Ok ok, I don't have too many apps plus on WiFi its not that hard to re-dl them. Just need to be sure to put all my contacts on my SIM card before hand.

The ROM goes on an SD card right and that SD card stays in the phone the whole time?

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Archived