BigManAC Posted December 13, 2013 Report Posted December 13, 2013 Hey guys, I'm putting some new speakers in my dad's car bc he travels a lot and wants good sound quality through Bluetooth. I was thinking about getting some RF speakers but didn't know if y'all knew if any other brands that had good sound quality for around $50. No component sets or insanely good speakers. 2001 Saturn L200-Sony MEX-BT4100PFRONT STAGE:- (4) Crescendo PWX 6- Cadence XA250.2SUB STAGE:-Fi Audio BL 15 (Sealed Off)-Crescendo BC2kELECTRICAL:- Singer 240A alt - XS Power D3400- SkyHigh OFC power/speaker wire- Big 3 with SkyHigh 0gaugeBuild Log: Click HereScores: 146.5db @ 29hz Outlaw
Keith77 Posted December 13, 2013 Report Posted December 13, 2013 for $50 your SQ is not going to be very good. Better up your budget Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born. My penis is bigger than your penis I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.
Jbarrera93 Posted December 13, 2013 Report Posted December 13, 2013 You could look on Ebay, they always have deals on 2 sets of Pioneer's. Last time I looked I saw 4 ways's for 119. 2001 Chevy Blazer LS Kenwood KDC-HD552U 2 12" SDC 2.5 D4 Fi SP4 18" 4 Sundown SA-12's HiFonics BE 1200.1 Soundstream RUB1.2500D Looking for a 5k XS Power D3100 4 Soundqubed 6.5's (Pro Audio) 2 Soundqubed 3-Way 6.5's 2 Soundqubed Super Tweeters
Rich Schenk Posted December 13, 2013 Report Posted December 13, 2013 Not going to get anything with any sort of sq for that money. You have to stepup your budget to have something with some decent sq. On 3/28/2014 at 4:22 PM, KyLar96 said: Its all about the music anyway..... Do a proper install, something your happy with, Fuck everyone else...... improve in time, where you can..... its not rocket science... Tiburon build //www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174059-97-hyundai-tiburon-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-slow-5k-build/ 2000 Mountaineer build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186736-2000-mountaineer-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-part-iislow-5k-builddc-audio-americanbassxspowersingerarcaudiostingershcavideo-on-pg7/ 2000 Mercury Mountaineer: Electrical:Singer 360 hairpin powdercoated white alt, Big 4 double run 1/0 SHCA OFC, 4 runs 1/0 OFC SHCA, limitless 70ah, HU: Pioneer deh80prs interiors: Skar sk85.4 on sb acoustics neo dome tweeters 2 Mmats sq4100s on 4 silver flute 8s(4ohm) SUB Stage: 3 DC5K [email protected] on 6 ascendant audio mayhem 12s d1.4s fully loaded
bighossf150 Posted December 13, 2013 Report Posted December 13, 2013 you can get some entry level hertz or focal coax's for around $100 a pair, thats the cheapest I'd go honestly Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
BigManAC Posted December 14, 2013 Author Report Posted December 14, 2013 Alright thanks guys, like I said it's going in my dad's civic but then again he is pretty hard of hearing so I'll probably up the budget. 2001 Saturn L200-Sony MEX-BT4100PFRONT STAGE:- (4) Crescendo PWX 6- Cadence XA250.2SUB STAGE:-Fi Audio BL 15 (Sealed Off)-Crescendo BC2kELECTRICAL:- Singer 240A alt - XS Power D3400- SkyHigh OFC power/speaker wire- Big 3 with SkyHigh 0gaugeBuild Log: Click HereScores: 146.5db @ 29hz Outlaw
bcbrassard Posted December 16, 2013 Report Posted December 16, 2013 Your a GOOD Son! And amp that bitch so he can HEAR IT & Feel it! lol
Turboelky Posted December 16, 2013 Report Posted December 16, 2013 Nice. I hope my kid is buying me speakers when he's older!!!!
97Jetta1637 Posted December 16, 2013 Report Posted December 16, 2013 Nice. I hope my kid is buying me speakers when he's older!!!! for the love of the human race, you need to be castrated #teamihop Two 12 inch DC XL's Carbon Fiber Cap Stetsom 7k Shell of box / baffle built by me Port / sealing the box by John Hone Fuck midrange Alpine-9886 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177428-97jettas-sql-trunk-wall-loudest-99-buick-century-custom-with-a-one-legged-owner/ price has no influence on how something sounds I told him to move the fucking port. they see me hoppin they stoppin they can't believe im so white and dirty It looks like you got so drunk, that someone came up and stole your leg.
gattiboy13 Posted December 18, 2013 Report Posted December 18, 2013 All of these sound very nice and without amplifier - For $50 you can get the RE Audio coaxial RE65FR (Pro) For $70 Cerwin vega Vega365X and all around the $60 range Alpine SPS-610, Rockford fosgate P165 or the Infinity reference 6032cf. From all of these the Re Audio sound very nice, these pro series have very smooth tweeters and get loud.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.