Sundown Audio

Bass Knob with "full-off" position?

bumpinTL364

I'm looking for a bass knob that has a "full off" position which would completely turn off the bass, not like turning off the amp as if I had a switch in the remote wire, but something that could bring the volume for the amp down to zero. Ive looked everywhere locally for a potentiometer that would fit but I can't find a thing. Also, is there such thing as a high-quality bass knob? I'm not sure if the knob is the problem, but when I have the volume of my source up past a certain point, I have almost no fine control off woofer power… Thanks

masterbation is free, and even saves you money.sorry but someone had to say it

sorry, Jimmy...beat you to it (no pun intended)

LOLDON'T get a wife. Best advice I never got, and now it's too late <_<

My build: 12" DCON in a dorm room.

New/current build: 8" woofer, custom amplifier block, fiberglassed speaker pods

Did someone say lc1 yet. They work great and I've had mine for years with no problems.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Another vote for an lc-1

Goes from no bass to full bass and anywhere in between

well, that was easy…thanks guys! One last question though: this looks like it just goes in-line from the HU to the amp, leaving out the actual bass knob wired to the amp. So you put this in line, taking out the actual knob from the amp sets the amp to stay at it's full gain and the PAC basically adjusts the amount of signal the amp gets… Am I correct?

masterbation is free, and even saves you money.sorry but someone had to say it

sorry, Jimmy...beat you to it (no pun intended)

LOLDON'T get a wife. Best advice I never got, and now it's too late <_<

My build: 12" DCON in a dorm room.

New/current build: 8" woofer, custom amplifier block, fiberglassed speaker pods

Lc1 x6 it's awesome. Love being able to shut it down on the fly

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

well, that was easythanks guys! One last question though: this looks like it just goes in-line from the HU to the amp, leaving out the actual bass knob wired to the amp. So you put this in line, taking out the actual knob from the amp sets the amp to stay at it's full gain and the PAC basically adjusts the amount of signal the amp gets Am I correct?

Yepp. Gain set where needed on amp, with knob full, then once its set, you use the lc1. You got it!

*06 330i - Sundern x12 - saz-3500*

*91 Foxbody V1 S-Trim Notch*

Archived