Kyblack76 Posted December 26, 2013 Report Posted December 26, 2013 Wife got me an LG Soundbar with wireless sub, and a bluetooth Blu-ray player to go with it. Thats a badass gift, but i've been piecing together a home theatre. Don't know how to explain this to her. I really, truly appreciate the setup but I can't use it. What do I do? Set it up, play a song, and dance with her........ SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
audiolamb6 Posted December 26, 2013 Report Posted December 26, 2013 Wife got me an LG Soundbar with wireless sub, and a bluetooth Blu-ray player to go with it. Thats a badass gift, but i've been piecing together a home theatre. Don't know how to explain this to her. I really, truly appreciate the setup but I can't use it. What do I do? Set it up, play a song, and dance with her........ use it in the bedroom
Brandonrcm Posted December 26, 2013 Report Posted December 26, 2013 From everyone total, year of xbox live, few pairs of pants and socks, $25 prepaid visa, pac swi-jack, some cash, old spice kit, and few little odds and ends
OrionStang Posted December 26, 2013 Report Posted December 26, 2013 Kyle, Lamb, both are great ideas! SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
audiolamb6 Posted December 26, 2013 Report Posted December 26, 2013 Kyle, Lamb, both are great ideas! yeah do kyles first
SICKSPD Posted December 26, 2013 Report Posted December 26, 2013 Got a badass hookah from my girlfriend then a bunch of other stuff. Car audio related stuff included new drill bits, and a new angle finder for my build, and I'm about to order another XS D3400 09 Challenger R/T (Audio system under construction): Pioneer AVH-X4500BT (PAC RP4CH11 harness) (2) Sundown Audio SA-8v2 (inverted) CT Sounds AT1400.1D XS Power D3400 40 sq ft. Audiotechnix deadener 1/0 Audiotechnix wiring stock Boston Acoustic 7 speaker amplified system (for now) Sealed trunk enclosure Build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/178399-slammed-dodge-challenger-sundownct-sounds-build/ TEAM GOAT
bcpballer64 Posted December 26, 2013 Report Posted December 26, 2013 50 to dicks sporting goods 100 cash 35 visa card Duluth Trading Co shirts Two new work shirts New flannel Fucking ton of candy lol Broncos hoodie "The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)
HatersGonnaHate Posted December 26, 2013 Report Posted December 26, 2013 I didn't ask for anything, but the old lady knows how much I love this guitar, and I saw it at guitar center a month ago... And her cousin bought this for me because she knows I'll wear it in public and make it funny My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
Miguels Posted December 26, 2013 Report Posted December 26, 2013 you better post videos wearing that and scaring people my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Miguels Posted December 26, 2013 Report Posted December 26, 2013 I didn't ask for anything, but the old lady knows how much I love this guitar, and I saw it at guitar center a month ago... And her cousin bought this for me because she knows I'll wear it in public and make it funny first mission.. head to the nearest drive through and order something. then pull to the window wearing the horse mask lol my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.