Going from 2v pre out HU to 4v pre out HU

Will I notice a difference switching from my 2v to a 4v HU. I have the pioneer 6500BT in now and have the 8600BH ready to go in when I get my RCA's

Was just wondering what if any difference there would be. BTW I did buy it for the 4v and 3 sets of pre outs. My 6500 only has 2 2v pre outs front and rear and the rear is switchable to sub.

Thanks

Kevin

80prs

Arc Audio Xdi 1200.6 (using active crossovers) Freaking awesome amplifier

Incriminator IA 10.1

Focal PS 130v 5.25 (doors)

4" Faital pro Neo (kick panels) 

3" Faital pro Neo and focal tweets( dash)

DC Audio level 3 12"  custom box designed by joex built by me

AGM front, XS 750SE batteries rear

DC 180 alt

99 Toyota Tacoma extra cab

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/

I wanted it more for the 3 sets so not a big deal. Wasn't really looking for louder but maybe a bit cleaner.

Thanks for the response.^^

80prs

Arc Audio Xdi 1200.6 (using active crossovers) Freaking awesome amplifier

Incriminator IA 10.1

Focal PS 130v 5.25 (doors)

4" Faital pro Neo (kick panels) 

3" Faital pro Neo and focal tweets( dash)

DC Audio level 3 12"  custom box designed by joex built by me

AGM front, XS 750SE batteries rear

DC 180 alt

99 Toyota Tacoma extra cab

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/

Could be cleaner, won't know until you install it.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Can't really say that though, I mean if he is going from 2 our outs ti 3 i'm going to assume that he will have better control over all of his system and with out actually looking in depth at the s sound processors of the 2 different devices. One being old and the other being new could make a difference.

It's hard to say,.it really it's just install dependent.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Just messin with ya.... But for a minute there i was concidering pulling my 80-PRS and putting a Kraco or Boss HU in if changing HU is just about resetting gains.

Archived