Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

How much of a difference does price make?


Recommended Posts

Posted

RE AUDIO makes damn good subs, the se series sound awesome! I had th sxx line up but I heard the se and they can hold their own

2003 silverado TEAM DC

Pioneer Avh 5500

4 DC lvl 5 18s

12 crescendo pwx 6.5s

4 crescendo ft1 tweets

6xs d3400s

Singer 400 alt

Skyhigh ofc wires

Skyhigh speaker wires

Smd vm1

2 DC 175.4

DC 10k

bottom-1_zps841868a8.gif

biggains_smd05_01_zpsmzshwldk.jpg

biggains_smd05_02_zpskjra9f1e.jpg

biggains_smd05_03_zpsncvjgng9.jpg

biggains_smd05_04_zpsr7ddubta.jpg

Posted

RE cheaped out on materials when they released all the lines that have X at the end of the names. then they realized they fucked up and re-released the "pro" series, which is just the same style woofers that were used before the X crap.

Posted

For audio equipement, I wouldn't look anywhere else other than

Soundqubed

Sundown Audio

Fi Audio

Ascendant Audio

DC Audio

CT sounds

Obsidian Audio

Sky high car audio

they are all proven brands and great quality.

edit: some of the best priced equipment is soundqubed and CT sounds

You left out Rockford Fosgate :)

Posted

alright cool. I'll look at that sound qubed thing. never hear of them. they look sick. Hope to be of help to you guys some day!

Subs = 2x Rockford Fosgate p110's in custom ported box

Amp = Rockford Fosgate 451s (115 watts rms x 2 into 4 ohms)

Rear = Sony xplod 6.5 coaxials (they were on clearance at target :D )

Front = Soundstorm 6.5's

Wire = some 8 gauge crap my friend gave me

head unit = an older alpine

I'M POOR OK :(

Posted

they look good, but i think for the price you could do much better.

I dunno.

Seems like any swinging dick can put a 4 slug motor on a turd, with a chrome ass, and have everyone think its a legit driver.

Meh...

EDIT- and my fav? the DAT ASS comment. When the gap sux, the coil is shit.

Meh...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4054 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...