Tax Time, What Are You Doing With Your Refund.

I've never got a refund... I always owe... Shit sucks

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

I hate this thread...

what is a refund.

Lol. On every forum there is always a response like this. But I also understand, I probably won't get a refund this year. Lol.

2003 Tahoe

dc 7.5k

dc level 5 15's (3)

MMats 341's

xs power batts

lots of sky high cable

dual alts(came off the sky-high gmc and don't know who made them)

ipad in center console

vu-din in center console

all being ripped out and being sold

hopefully save some of it.

fisigggg.JPEG?raw=1 Crossfire_Car_Audio2_265_zpsd219cf51.PNG ablogo_zps4c550ed1.PNG?raw=1 download%204_zpsecsgajxi.JPG?raw=1 Audison-Logo_zps3f7b2a7f.JPG?raw=1 sundown_bg2_zps1d0951fc.JPG?raw=1 orionsmalllogosig_zpsf8d08612.PNG?raw=1 KaptionLogo_zps06c2a555.JPG?raw=1 

I RREEALLY ANGRY WIT U PHOTOBUCKET. HAD TO USE DROPBOX NOW HOLYYYYYY.

Wanna ride bikes?

On 9/16/2017 at 3:28 AM, Jake Pace said:

Oh i know how a 12v system works I did take 3 years of electronics in High school hands on and some in college and also worked on cars in college an always got A's to B's in each class. 

But oh well enough dealing with ppl who have probably not even lived as long as ive been into electronics!

On 7/8/2013 at 4:01 AM, Banshee421 said:

Do horns get low

I hate this thread...

what is a refund.

Lol. On every forum there is always a response like this. But I also understand, I probably won't get a refund this year. Lol.

Nope.

Hold zero, and pull an additional 3 percent. Fuckers want 38 percent through the year, then want more at the end.

Guess me and my pair should be a un responsible couple, and have 4 kids. (while we where having sex at 16 with protection, married 2 years later)

Fuck this shit,... assholes that get it, are the ones that dont need it.

(get tax money cuz they have children, and blow it on car audio,...fuck )

shit pisses me off....

I hate this thread...

what is a refund.

Nope.

Hold zero, and pull an additional 3 percent. Fuckers want 38 percent through the year, then want more at the end.

Guess me and my pair should be a un responsible couple, and have 4 kids. (while we where having sex at 16 with protection, married 2 years later)

Fuck this shit,... assholes that get it, are the ones that dont need it.

(get tax money cuz they have children, and blow it on car audio,...fuck )

shit pisses me off....

Understandable, I'm wasting mine on a new place to live...if not it's gonna be put a side til I can add more to it.

First year doing the taxes thing don't know if ill get any back but if I do its going towards some new rims for my car..

My setup,

Digital Designs M80

3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz

Kenwood x-696

SHCA 0 gauge

Polk audio coax running off hu

Archived