After a long day, this is how it ends......

hope that driver didnt pull a shady move by saying he delivered and taking it somewhere else to pick up later..

edit: the Saturday before Christmas i had a Fi Sp4 a wire crimper and a sundown sa 8v.2.. the Fi sub is in a clear box just like the crimper but the sundown sa8v.2 is in a box with big letter that reads Soundown audio.. the driver didnt want to carry my boxes so he asked me to help.. he told me he had 2 packages for me and i replied to him that i should have 3.. he hands me the fi sub and crimper then i repeat i was missing one.. he looks at his scanner and says yes you do but i cant find it, they must have misplaced it. since i was by the rear door because he made me carry my packages i seen the box that read sundown audio.. i told him that should be it so he hands it to me.. if i wouldnt have seen it or had someone else wait for it he would have pulled a fast one and keeping the sundown sub.. pretty sure he would have entered 3 packages delivered and screwed me out of a sub

Damn thats some pretty shady stuff right there, I guess you got pretty lucky on that one. Does anyone happen to know what kind of boxes CT Sounds ships their orders in? Is it clear that there is audio equipment in the box? I really hope this isnt what happened I have quite a few orders on the way from SHCA and another package from CT Sounds and then whatever subs I plan to run too.

The three amps I have ordered from CT sounds came in plain cardboard box but had CT Sounds Tape sealing the box. Then the amp box was inside that box.

80prs

Arc Audio Xdi 1200.6 (using active crossovers) Freaking awesome amplifier

Incriminator IA 10.1

Focal PS 130v 5.25 (doors)

4" Faital pro Neo (kick panels) 

3" Faital pro Neo and focal tweets( dash)

DC Audio level 3 12"  custom box designed by joex built by me

AGM front, XS 750SE batteries rear

DC 180 alt

99 Toyota Tacoma extra cab

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/

The fedex guy that brought my saz2k was cool as hell. Asked me about sundown and fi, showed him my 10's and talked to him about audio. Turned out he had a Sierra with a pair of HDC3-12's on a AQ2200.

Only problem that I had was he didn't have me sign anything, and he was supposed to.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Delivered a couple days ago, by Fedex, on time. Left on side step...

SAM_0620_zpsd6c76d7a.jpg

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

I dont think schedules mean shit this time of year. Fedex & UPS always deliver late and I ALWAYS stay home when i know something is out for delivery. Its kind of the purpose of the Tracking i think. Thank god i have a Arctic entryway and 99% of packages are left there. But sounds fishy leaving a note that it was delivered but not found. Usually only a note if no one is home and needs a signature.

REAL BUMMER! LEARNING LESSONS THE HARD WAY! SORRY MAN!

Weird that they left a note stating they left the package on the porch. I never receive a note when they leave stuff on the porch.

Yeah, same here normally they just leave the package there. Just got home to see my SHCA order sitting there with no note but it was shipped UPS. here is a pic of the exact note that was left on the door, very little info on it.

IMG_20140106_120437_zpsxsxllmqn.jpg

I still havent got a call from a Fed Ex rep like I was supposed to today but I will give them a bit of time and call later if I dont. But on a good note here is some of the other stuff that I have ordered that has made it into my possession safe and sound

IMG_20140106_11574_edit_1389034701078_zp

I am sure this will get sorted out pretty easily it just sucks that it was the most expensive I ordered and I was so anxious to get it even though it will probably be mid to late February when it is all installed.

Delivered a couple days ago, by Fedex, on time. Left on side step...

SAM_0620_zpsd6c76d7a.jpg

Looking at this picture it sems like someone would really need to know what CT Sounds is and sells to know that there is an expensive piece of equipment in the box. Here where I live car audio goes about as far as big box shops installing mainstream brands into peoples cars, so I dont think the driver knew what was in the box. Who knows maybe I just trust people too much but I would like to think this was an honest mistake and the guy filled the door tag out wrong and meant to check the "package not delivered" box. Im starting to find it hard to believe though because the "Porch" box is clearly marked.

This time of yr there are alot of seasonal and temp people on as well. Ct sounds is just a google away from some answers on it

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I have never had FedEx leave a note that they delivered. Duh the package is on the porch so it seems fishy that a note was left.

80prs

Arc Audio Xdi 1200.6 (using active crossovers) Freaking awesome amplifier

Incriminator IA 10.1

Focal PS 130v 5.25 (doors)

4" Faital pro Neo (kick panels) 

3" Faital pro Neo and focal tweets( dash)

DC Audio level 3 12"  custom box designed by joex built by me

AGM front, XS 750SE batteries rear

DC 180 alt

99 Toyota Tacoma extra cab

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/

You should start searching your local craigslist.

2003 Tahoe

dc 7.5k

dc level 5 15's (3)

MMats 341's

xs power batts

lots of sky high cable

dual alts(came off the sky-high gmc and don't know who made them)

ipad in center console

vu-din in center console

all being ripped out and being sold

Report it to the carrier (Fedex?) and get the ball rolling ASAP, don't wait any longer

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Archived