SnowDrifter Posted January 6, 2014 Report Posted January 6, 2014 Congrats man! ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
Eroc3k Posted January 6, 2014 Report Posted January 6, 2014 Congrats bro! I have 4 kids and digital home studio (I produce drum and bass/dubstep music), and am working on a car audio build as we speak. Its all about budgeting and staying focused. My advice is to be patient with your bride and love your family as a whole. Just trust in God and everything will work out. it'll be a challenge but again be patient. Enjoy
Trey_Dog650 Posted January 6, 2014 Report Posted January 6, 2014 congrats man gonna be a crazy ride lol 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
Ahmed Johnson Posted January 6, 2014 Report Posted January 6, 2014 Congrats! It's not as hard as your parents make it seem. The only advice I can give you is don't buy baby clothes for the later stages. You might end up buying some size 3 pajamas and your baby skip right past that size to size 5 or 6.
Herokight Posted January 6, 2014 Report Posted January 6, 2014 I take that back. I do have advice. Leave the worries in God hands and he'll lead the way. I can speak of this from experience. Lane AKA HeroKight '96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4 R.I.P. Molliboo $200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands? You hear that????That's a category 5 shit storm coming n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads. ^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^
Chris Hammer Posted January 6, 2014 Author Report Posted January 6, 2014 Thanks guys for the positive words. Im lucky with my wife she supports me having hobbies. The kid/kids will definitely be engaged with sports hobbies etc. Definitely starting hockey and motocross early. Weare excited and eager to listen to any advice from our parents . So far our biggest worry is being so far from family..so we will essentially be on our own..and my wife alone when im gone. All will work out though. Ill keep updating this thread with all and any updates...consider it my wife and I's 9month long build log haha MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild***** Vehicles 2005 GMC Canyon CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.) crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it. CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg Sold to: Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585 Shower farts still piss me off.I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
Chris Hammer Posted January 6, 2014 Author Report Posted January 6, 2014 The only build logs you'll have for the next few years are cribs strollers and toys. My condolences. On the bright side life will be back to normal in about 21 years, that is if you don't have more kids and the relationship works out. See, there's always a bright side. BTW dibs on whatever stereo stuff you'll be selling Lol no stereo stuff going up for sale. In fact gonna finish up my truck here in the next few weeks. Only thing being sold is my streetbike..doesnt take a genius to figure out that we cant afford bike payment/insurance. So anyone want a cb1000r 22k miles hit me up MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild***** Vehicles 2005 GMC Canyon CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.) crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it. CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg Sold to: Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585 Shower farts still piss me off.I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
Kyblack76 Posted January 6, 2014 Report Posted January 6, 2014 damn... well,.. good luck bro. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Mtnbikecrazy55 Posted January 7, 2014 Report Posted January 7, 2014 How much for the bike? I hate long signatures.... ...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head... Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback
775Tundra Posted January 7, 2014 Report Posted January 7, 2014 Congrats man!! When my girlfriend told me at 19 that she was pregnant. No lie. I said "aww fuck" and laid on the ground face down for 30 minutes. She will tell you the same story. Now we have the 3 year old and 3 month old twins. 2003 Tahoe dc 7.5k dc level 5 15's (3) MMats 341's xs power batts lots of sky high cable dual alts(came off the sky-high gmc and don't know who made them) ipad in center console vu-din in center console all being ripped out and being sold
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.