The Automotive Picture Post

Cool ass video, two whole fuck loads of power

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

paxton 5.0 is going for an E85 tune and dyno session at D&G Performance in Hennessey, OK, on Wednesday. I pulled all the worm gear clamps off and put t-bar clamps on all the intercooler piping. Forgot how much of a motherfucker that oversized(3 inch hot/4 inch cold) was to work with. And it's currently getting the 3.73's swapped out for 3.31's, and the 2 inch drop springs swapped out for the factory springs since the 305/35/20's are eating the fender under acceleration.

Hoping for about 725-750 at the wheels on e85. From everything I've read, it should net a 75-100 horse increase with e85, and we don't have cats or any shit like that, just long tubes and a 3 inch x pipe back to some corsa's.

If I don't start my new primary job(repo is the side job, guy that owns the car owns the tow/repo business) on Monday, I'll be going with him. Going to get him to snag some videos of it on the dyno, and the sheets. I'll post it all here as I get it. Hopefully on e85, the 305 mickey's, and the new tune will net anywhere from a 10.30 to a 10.75 and get him up around 200 in a mile event...hopefully we get to go to it later on.

Those of you that forgot me posting it or don't know the modlist...

2011 Mustang 5.0 Premium Track Pack with Brembo's

Rebuilt factory MT-82 manual

McCleoud Stainless high flow clutch line

3.31's swapped in place

Paxton NOVI 2200SL w/ upgraded intercooler and piping

Injector Dynamics ID1000 96lb injectors

Vortech Boost-a-pump

American Racing AMR's 20x8.5/20x10.5; 265/45/20 sumitomos, 305/35/20 mickey streets

@bighoss, come up and play soon. when he gets steady going and the business is popping, a built mt82 and forged bottom end is going in the car, plus a 16lb pulley waste gated down to 12lbs :)

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Construction/property owner showed up with this today.. brand new with 400 miles on it.. He said it is his 4th vette and he has 18 cars total...

8EA34289-BE16-4388-B46B-474A477B3678.jpg

9ED6389E-3899-421B-A37E-CBF226F2F8B5.jpg

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

Archived