The Automotive Picture Post

ifezbhslpmmyoflfz9jr.jpg

just looking a that makes me squint a little...waiting for it to throw a rod.

I like how they placed the air filter right over the exhaust manifold for maximum heat intake.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Not sure if I should post these here of the things that piss you off thread. Customer brought their car to us for an insurance claim, it's obviously been totaled in the front and rebuilt, just not very well. Here's some awesomeness I found once the bumper cover was removed. I really like the use of old bolts as shims for the impact brace, and how they used bailing wire to rebuild the radiator core. Once thing I didn't get a pic of was how the entire radiator and ac cores were held in with a single zip-tie because all the mounting brackets were broken off.

gxQEhjb.jpg

fENv4HU.jpg

yDqQsiC.jpg

Still going to 2k?

he isn't :(

the other paxton 5.0 car killed the fuel system so it's not going. the nitrous boss car still has no nitrous kit on it. and the shelby murdered a clutch.

the 580 ain't doing dick at 2k this year. But SCT in OKC is 100%

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Nice whip.

I Like the red, you don't see many that color.

Thanks man, its the nicest car I have ever owned, at first I didn't like the red but it is growing on me a lot. Has a cat back exhaust that sounds good. Needs tires really fuckin bad so I haven't done any burnouts or dumb shit with it yet but yea I'm happy with it. Has the bose system...which is alright, I may do something different with it but really its so nice I don't really wanna fuck with it.

i havent driven a car/truck with loud exhaust since 2008. dont know if i will like it anymore

this one isn't loud really. It gets a little raspy and has a mellow deeper tone. Drones a bit in 6th but then again 6th is worthless on this car around here. On the highway totally different story, really 6th is for 75+

Archived