The Automotive Picture Post

My mom got rid of her jeep srt8 as fast as she got it. I know every make has their lemons but dear god did it spend half the time back at the dealer. Similar to what you've been going through with your Hyundai n8. 11 trips in 16 months. 8 never solved electrical issues, 2 for a leaking/bad radiator and watermpump, and 1 for the fuel pump. Now she's in a 2015 Nissan murano and loves it. Not to mention it rode like shit and ran a 14.1 at 97 mph. All in a 2014 model for a smooth 62k. Feel sorry for whoever is in it now.

SMD Super Seller/Buyer

Audison----Hertz----Rainbow

Since I'm too poor for afford new, idk if I would end up in a Trailblazer SS or a SRT8 Jeep, both AWD ofcourse. After hearing quite a bit of problems out of the jeeps, they don't look too great. But TBSS's have fucking 4L70e's...

On another note, watched a built motor Silverado SS AWD launch last night at Thunder Valley with a 300 hit... jesus fuck this thing. Came off the line so hard and aggressively. I thought the earth stopped rotating for a second. More violent than any diesel launch I've ever seen. Ran at 10.60 at like 140ish. Spun spun and spun some more until he landed into 3rd gear.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Since I'm too poor for afford new, idk if I would end up in a Trailblazer SS or a SRT8 Jeep, both AWD ofcourse. After hearing quite a bit of problems out of the jeeps, they don't look too great. But TBSS's have fucking 4L70e's...

On another note, watched a built motor Silverado SS AWD launch last night at Thunder Valley with a 300 hit... jesus fuck this thing. Came off the line so hard and aggressively. I thought the earth stopped rotating for a second. More violent than any diesel launch I've ever seen. Ran at 10.60 at like 140ish. Spun spun and spun some more until he landed into 3rd gear.

I wouldn't get an srt again. They are notorious for transmission chatter. Chevy for the win

Saw this the other day.

20160521_192341_zps0qawlkfn.jpg

And a fully riced camarote lol, handicapped plate and all.

20160523_111319_zps4i1pc3r5.jpg

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Saw this the other day.

And a fully riced camarote lol, handicapped plate and all.

20160523_111319_zps4i1pc3r5.jpg

Definitely handicapped

2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant

- Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System

- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota

136.4 Sealed @ 29hz

137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz

Archived