The Automotive Picture Post

Lots of those I'll restore it one day guys around, they usually die before it happens.

Cost a lot of money to do a proper restoration.

I'd love to get that burban.

Yeah when I heard he would never sell and was going to restore all, I was like yeah heard that before. The burban was nice. I think the Jeep and the 47 Chevy were my favorites.

was at a burnout comp on the weekend , was a great day with some real tough cars there... shame about this one though

and this was awesome

i know a lot of you dont like the burnout scene but fuck it was a great day, 114 cars most of them blown... alot of fires a few prangs a couple of melted bumper bars

DCSig.jpg

TEAM DC AUSTRALIA

13e4c3e0-74af-42b9-8d07-ebbd2b684e14_zps7d713c4c.jpg

kind of digging this sound but i don't think i could drive this daily in town

if it wasn't for the stickers on the front bumper and the sound of the exhaust not liking it as much as the first but it is a youtube video

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

Or you'll be able to buy them off his widow in an estate sale some years from now after he passes.

Yeah, it looks like he is balls deep into the restoration on all of those vehicles right now. I hate when people say they are going to do a resto and never do, then the vehicle ends up rotting when they could have sold it to someone who was actually willing to put the time and effort into the vehicle. Cars that old are getting rarer and rarer and need to be treated properly. When someone comes along and is willing to do to the vehicle what needs to be done to save it and all you want to do is sit on it and say some day I'll do this or that and then don't it makes me mad. I know that they are the owners of the vehicle and they can do whatever they please, but it is just sad to see them sit there and rust away when it looks like there is really no intention of actually doing anything to save them.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

So do they ever race those things or just do burnouts?

just burnouts... they may race but not seriously if that makes sense

It makes no sense at all.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

So do they ever race those things or just do burnouts?

just burnouts... they may race but not seriously if that makes sense

It makes no sense at all.

well if they have raced it isn't part of a series like top fuel etc...

or are you referring to building a burnout only car?

DCSig.jpg

TEAM DC AUSTRALIA

13e4c3e0-74af-42b9-8d07-ebbd2b684e14_zps7d713c4c.jpg

Archived