77-AUDIO Posted January 8, 2014 Report Posted January 8, 2014 I was wondering if a company has made a 8" sub using a 10" basket so they can fit a 3" coil. PPI dbl dinDC Level 31.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.DC audio 2.0kCT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted January 8, 2014 Report Posted January 8, 2014 Then it wouldn't be an 8 inch sub would it? That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
WCA Rusty Posted January 8, 2014 Report Posted January 8, 2014 then it would be a 10" subwoofer DC AUDIO Phone Number 1(855)SPL-DBZZ Built by Competitors, for Competitors.
ToNasty Posted January 8, 2014 Report Posted January 8, 2014 Tantric made one for tfade awhile ago. But I don't think it's something that they will do for just anybody ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Noel989 Posted January 8, 2014 Report Posted January 8, 2014 Lol Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
bighossf150 Posted January 8, 2014 Report Posted January 8, 2014 Tantric made one for tfade awhile ago. But I don't think it's something that they will do for just anybodyThey did a 4" coil shd 10" on a 12" frame too. Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.