Seahawks Organization are a bunch of punks!

They are banning Californians from buying tickets to the game against the Niners! Only way we can do it is by changing our online billing zip code or having a friend out of state buy them for us, OR use a site like Ticketmaster which has a big markup.

The Seattle Seahawks have announced they will not be selling tickets for next Sunday’s NFC championship game to those with a California address.

Shortly after their divisional round win over the Carolina Panthers, the team announced on their website that tickets would be available for purchase on Monday for fans, but would only be available to those with billing addresses in Washington, Oregon, Montana, Idaho, Alaska or Hawaii, as well as the Canadian provinces of British Columbia and Alberta.
BURKE: Colin Kaepernick, NaVarro Bowman steal Cam Newton’s ‘Superman’ celebration
The move is intended to prevent ticket scalping, and also to discourage fans of the opposing San Francisco 49ers from attending the game at Seattle’s CenturyLink Field, according to SFGate.com

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

I was saying that in the other thread. That is bullshit and I winder if the NFL commissioner should even allow that.

For anyone here going, I have an Alaska billing address (obviously) amid would be more than willing to buy anyone's tickets

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Why is this?

Because they scared and they want the ENTIRE stadium full of only Seahawks fans. It's kind of a bitch move with the noise level, but then to also cut off any fan support, tsk tsk. I hope we smash them

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

It may be a move SF fans may not like but it is a business and in america, land of the free, i think they can do what they want with the ticket sales. I dont think the ticket sale are going to make a big enough impact on the game. It will be a hell of a game. Go Seattle!!!!!!

i dont agree with what they are doing at all but i hope seattle wins... they beat my saints

It was a damn close gain. They better play better if they want to beat SF!

It may be a move SF fans may not like but it is a business and in america, land of the free, i think they can do what they want with the ticket sales. I dont think the ticket sale are going to make a big enough impact on the game. It will be a hell of a game. Go Seattle!!!!!!

your post is so hypocritical.. like you says its the land of the free.. we should be free to buy what we want and no one cant tell us we cant buy it because of where we live..

hope they get sued

Why is this?

Because they scared and they want the ENTIRE stadium full of only Seahawks fans. It's kind of a bitch move with the noise level, but then to also cut off any fan support, tsk tsk. I hope we smash them

I don't know why I didn't think of that. Kap can't hear for shit in there stadium. That is bullshit. That shoul be illegal. Fuck the seacawks and Pete Carroll. Whiny mother fucker

Archived