Street Outlaws ( OK vs Cali )

Like Miguels posted, 1320 video or nothing. Street racing is stupid but 1320 at least shows real racing. Not that reality tv BS

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Win is a win and a lose is a lose. You know them guys cars from OK are 2500-3000+whp it's not like they don't have fast cars. That gmc truck runs 6sec 1/4 miles pass after pass. And goes straight down the road. Them guys could have burnt the tires off at the start or went in the dirt just the same as the Cali guys but they didn't.

Again, I think you're referring to it's 1/8 mile time. You'd have to be going over 220 miles per hour to do a 6 second 1/4 mile. Idk if that's how they race out there in OKC but in Cali we run nothing but 1/4 miles.

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

Win is a win and a lose is a lose. You know them guys cars from OK are 2500-3000+whp it's not like they don't have fast cars. That gmc truck runs 6sec 1/4 miles pass after pass. And goes straight down the road. Them guys could have burnt the tires off at the start or went in the dirt just the same as the Cali guys but they didn't.

Again, I think you're referring to it's 1/8 mile time. You'd have to be going over 220 miles per hour to do a 6 second 1/4 mile. Idk if that's how they race out there in OKC but in Cali we run nothing but 1/4 miles.

Yes I am talking 1/4 mile. That truck will run over 200mph in the 1/4

01 focus se

110 amp alt

Big 3 sky high and stinger hpm ofc 1/0

Super start platinum AGM (starting)

2 runs of 1/0 Execution audio front to back

Kenwood double DIN DDx271

A pillars- orion 4" super tweeter and 2-1" alpines.

Orion xtx 64 in the front doors

2:1 4th order bandpass

Sealed off trunk

Digital designs deadener on roof/ rear deck

Orion hcca 12s (black coils)

Orion xtr3700.1

Orion xtr250.2 mid/highs

All sky high 1/0 in trunk dual runs(power/ground)

Sky high dual 1/0 inputs

2 xs power D3100 in back

Sky high batt blocks

Rose audio batt blocks

Stinger volt meter

All sky high 1\0 fuse and holders

Db link remote/ rca

Yes I am talking 1/4 mile. That truck will run over 200mph in the 1/4

Guy has a parachute, I'm not 100% on this but most of the time that means your faster then 8sec 1/4mile or over 150mph in 1/4.

01 focus se

110 amp alt

Big 3 sky high and stinger hpm ofc 1/0

Super start platinum AGM (starting)

2 runs of 1/0 Execution audio front to back

Kenwood double DIN DDx271

A pillars- orion 4" super tweeter and 2-1" alpines.

Orion xtx 64 in the front doors

2:1 4th order bandpass

Sealed off trunk

Digital designs deadener on roof/ rear deck

Orion hcca 12s (black coils)

Orion xtr3700.1

Orion xtr250.2 mid/highs

All sky high 1/0 in trunk dual runs(power/ground)

Sky high dual 1/0 inputs

2 xs power D3100 in back

Sky high batt blocks

Rose audio batt blocks

Stinger volt meter

All sky high 1\0 fuse and holders

Db link remote/ rca

I just take the show at face value, for entertainment purposes. I don't care about the bs, I just want to be entertained.

2010 Honda Civic LX / Deck: Kenwood DDX371 / Front Highs: Crescendo RTS-1 / Front Mids: Silver Flute 6.5's / 4 channel: DC Audio 90.4 / Sub: Fi 15in SP4v2 / Sub amp: Taramps HD 5000 / Power wire: Knukonceptz OFC 1/0 / Deadener: Audio Technix 60 mil / Batteries: XS Power D5100R / Rear bank: TBD / Alternator: Singer 240a hairpin

Fast cars? Yes. Street Cars? No, not if they get trailered place to place lol. I missed it the last two weeks. What night and time is it?

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Archived